This hair DIY is too cute! Master a simple updo with just 2 braids and pins! We love how easily the look can transition from day to night and be updated with accessories like this pretty one Designed by Camilla Christine from Two’s Company. We promise this is the bad-hair day problem solver and the perfect dry shampoo partner! Just follow these easy steps and in 5 minutes flat you’ll have a compliment worthy, go-to hair-do!
1. Apply TIGI hair stick or light wax to day old hair, pull product through ends of hair to smooth flyways
2. Portion off small section at front of hair and start french braiding section
3. Continue to braid the length of the hair and tie off end with rubber band
4. Repeat braiding on other side to create two braids
5. Pin end of braid to opposite side and overlap and cover pin with second braid
6. Tuck in ends and secure with pins