Spectacular Bohemian-Meets-Farmhouse Home Tour

Take a step into this spectacular bohemian-meets-farmhouse home tour! The contrast between the various light woods, blues and gray hues, and slight florals is stunning. We love that unique blue bathroom! The natural light shines into each different section of the home. From the laundry room to the kitchen, a common theme is apparent and tasteful. Once you step into this interior design project, you may feel the need to do a little redecorating…

Davis Interiors showcases this spectacular bohemian-meets-farmhouse home tour,

Jennifer Davis was initially referred to homeowners Karissa and Brian Hogan when they listed their house for the real estate market last fall. Davis’s staging business created an occupied stage, where they staged the home using 90% of existing furnishings and supplemented the other 10%. The Hogans were so blown away with the transformation that they reached out to Davis to help them with the selections and furnishings for the new home they were building.

Since helping them with their own home, Davis has established a partnership between Brian, who owns Hogan Custom Homes, and her interiors business. Davis Interiors has helped clients with selections in the building process, and it has almost always turned into a full-service interior design project.

The overall vibe of the home is light and airy. The large family, including four boys who all play hockey, needed durable yet beautiful materials. The kitchen feels modern yet has a nod to traditional roots. The laundry room and mudroom are elevated since they are right off the central area. The white oak stepped up the design and made it feel fresh. The specialty lighting adds a special touch to each space. The powder bath pulled the homeowner out of her comfort zone with dark, bold wallpaper.

If you are as obsessed with home tours as us, you have come to the right place. We have tons of inspiration for your every interior design need. Check out this Behind The Scenes Look At Light And Dwell Interior Design!

vendor love

Interior Design
Davis Interiors