Love is in the air and the wedding bells are ringing! Don’t know what to get the newly engaged? We have got you covered. We have hand-picked a selection of engagement gifts that won’t end up in the trash bin. From personalized wine glasses to reversible throw pillows, read on to get 10 great gift ideas for the future bride and groom.
1. Date Night Bucket List. The IBT girls love this creative wedding gift! Help the newly engaged plan unique dates with this adorable date night bucket list kit. No need to worry about where to go next, because these popsicle sticks are covered with great ideas! When the couple is done with the activity, they can note the date of the experience on the back of the stick, so they can always remember it.
2. Help the bride and groom document their special moments with this interactive wedding scrapbook, crafted by the Editorial Director for Martha Stewart Weddings. Inside Weddings calls it “a witty template for preserving the couple’s story…” and we cannot agree more. We know the happy couple will treasure this whimsical keepsake forever.
3. Make their mornings special with these handmade “hubby” and “wifey” coffee mugs. They will love spending quality time together while sipping on their drink of choice in their personalized mugs. You can even choose the size of the mugs depending on how much you want to spend. Cute instagrams are not included.
4. Gift the newly engaged or newlyweds with this luxurious Moscow Mule set. Our favorite part? The copper mugs that we’ve been pinning since last July. And the best part is that you can personalize the wooden box with their initials. Now all you have to do is join them for happy hour.
5. Help the couple add some flare to their home. These retro, reversible pillows make for the perfect gift and the black and cream colors easily blend in with other decor. Personalize them with their initials or spell out their last name. We love that these pillows act as timeless pieces in any living space.
6. Know a couple who has OCD (Obsessive Coffee Disorder)? We do too. This gift will help keep your favorite newlyweds caffeinated and content all year long. Thanks to the Touch Coffee Maker, couples can freshly brew coffee and espresso that tastes just like it was made in their local coffee shop. And the best part? They can use it in the comfort of their own home…fuzzy slippers included.
7. These glasses are nothing to wine about! Help the newly engaged ring in their marriage by adding these to your shopping cart. Wine Wednesdays will never be the same! We adore the “yours” and “mine” labels and think they are perfect for couples. Throw in their favorite bottle of vino to complete the gift.
8. These Milestone Cards are a fun way to capture every moment from ‘Yes’ to ‘I Do’ for the bride and groom! With cute illustrations and a card for everything from finding the dress to cake tasting, they’ll not only be able to signify each step of the wedding planning process but plan for them too.
9. Looking for a wedding gift for the couple who has a major case of wanderlust? We love this USA map, because the bride and groom can personalize this map with places they want to go and places they have already been. Since there are 4 different paper types and 2 different sizes available, it is easy to pick a price that fits your personal budget. You can even bundle this with Mr and Mrs. passport holders to create a travel-themed gift. Keep calm and vacation on!
10. Want to add a personal touch, but don’t know how? Save the couple’s wedding invitation and put it in a frame with some pressed flowers or decorations of your choice. This gift will be something they will cherish forever and hang in their home. Don’t have a knack for creativity? Use a company such as Pressed Flora that can personalize it for you.