Love is in the air and the wedding bells are ringing! Don’t know what to get the newly engaged? We have got you covered. We have hand-picked a selection of engagement gift ideas that won’t end up in the trash bin. From personalized engagement gifts like a commemorative wine box and leather goods, to fun gifts to inspire their next date, these aren’t only for the her, the bride-to-be, but engagement gifts for him too! Read on to discover 10 great engagement presents for the future bride and groom.
1.Subscribe the bride to-be to a gift that gives her useful and fun items for the months to come in her engagement! We love Maeven box for its beautiful packaging and products that are applicable to every stage of this season. She’ll receive everything from a wedding planner to a cake topper!
2. Help the bride and groom document their special moments with this interactive wedding scrapbook, crafted by the Editorial Director for Martha Stewart Weddings. Inside Weddings calls it “a witty template for preserving the couple’s story…” and we cannot agree more. We know the happy couple will treasure this whimsical keepsake forever.
3. Planning a wedding can be stressful! Gift the newly engaged or newlyweds with a luxurious massage to keep them relaxed during an often hectic season. Or provide a spa night at home with this emotional detox bath soak!
4. One of our favorite engagement gift ideas? Send the nearly-weds champagne tasting! Not only will they get to pop some bubbly in celebration of becoming engaged, but maybe they’ll even find a bottle to enjoy at their wedding! Even better, if you send them with personalized flutes.
Photo via Gal Meets Glam
5. Know a couple who has OCD (Obsessive Coffee Disorder)? We do too. This gift will help keep your favorite newlyweds caffeinated and content all year long. Thanks to the Ratio, couples can freshly make pour over coffee that tastes just like it was made in their local coffee shop – but better. And the best part? They can use it in the comfort of their own home… fuzzy slippers and all.
6. Help the newly engaged plan unique dates with this adorable date night bucket list kit. No need to worry about where to go next, because these popsicle sticks are covered with great ideas! When the couple is done with the activity, they can note the date of the experience on the back of the stick, so they can always remember it.
7. This sentimental gift is nothing to wine about! Help the newly engaged ring in their marriage – and anniversaries thereafter – by adding this Monogrammed wine box from Artificer Woodworks to your shopping cart. Customize it with their new last name and throw in their favorite bottles of vino to complete the gift.
8. Put it all together and give the bride and groom to-be beautiful gift boxes with everything they could want to celebrate this new season. Make their mornings special with “hubby” and “wifey” coffee mugs. Plus, the groom will get a very helpful guide book and the bride will receive a dish for her new bling (and much much more!). You can also choose a combined Mr. & Mrs. box complete with matching passport cases. Cute instagrams are not included.
9. Speaking of matching, we also love the idea of monogrammed leather goods for the engaged couple! Whether it be a wallet and tote, or laptop case, these chic gifts will be staples in their lives for many years to come!
10. Looking for a wedding gift for the couple who has a major case of wanderlust? We love this world map, because the bride and groom can personalize it with places they want to go and places they have already been. Make it even more personal by putting a pin on the place they got engaged!
What are your best engagement gift ideas?