Valentine’s Day is so much more than just a date with your boo – it’s also a day to celebrate the love between friends, family, and for yourself (Pssst… if you need a little extra self-love, try this meditation!)! So, we’re sharing a fun round up of 14 ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day for you to do on your own, with a special someone, or a group of your best gals. Whether you are celebrating with the gals or with your significant other, these cute ideas will guarantee a fab, fun-filled holiday! Get a jump start on the V-Day activities by kicking things off today, and carry them on all February long, because, why not?! Check these 14 things off one by one and have a day filled with lots and lots of love!Here’s to a very sweet and sparkly holiday! Muah!
1. Bake and decorate some treats! We love these Valentine’s Day cookies!
2. Start the day with something healthy – but still festive! like this PB&J Smoothie – because you know you will be indulging later…
3. Jazz up your nails with nail art or stickers (hearts and sparkles are a must!)
4. Get some fresh flowers in a vase, and make sure they’re PINK!
5. Send a hand-written letter
6. Craft classic Valentines for your gals or get them a cute gift!
7. Wear polka dots, and sparkles, and pink, because you can!
8. Make or bring someone breakfast – donuts totally count.
9. Send a “heart attack” package (basically just a really cute explosion of adorable heart shape goodies)
10. Rock a bold red or pink lip color
11. Mail a pretty confetti-filled card, so whoever opens it can’t possibly NOT smile 🙂
12. Make a festive heart garland
13. Mix up a cute pink cocktail – and enjoy it :).
14. Watch your favorite rom-com! Or start one of these great shows…
What are your favorite ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day?