Whether it’s your baby’s first Christmas, or 5th, we all know how fun it is to shop for our little ones! We love the idea of giving gifts that kids will love, but are also a little bit practical. We’ve rounded up some of our favorites to help with your last minute gift buying in our baby gift guide!
1. We just discovered the SoundBub Noise Maker and now use it every single day. With this cute little portable sound machine our babies sleep peacefully to ocean waves and soothing rain sounds. Just clip it onto a car seat, stroller or bassinet. It also charges with a USB cord so you don’t have to worry about batteries
2. We picked up Mr. and Mrs. Sock T’s for our littles because they are both practical and fun. The plush octopus comes with 4 pairs of socks, and once removed stays as a fun stuffed animal to play with. These are exclusive Baby Aspen products sold only at Babies ‘R Us. So, if you have a store nearby they’re an easy pick up!
3. Aiden and Anais is easily one of our favorite baby brands, so when they launched Disney-themed products they shot to the top of our list! We love the whimsical Bambi print for girls and the Classic Pooh for boys. Plus, your baby will love how soft and plush these are.
4. One of our newer baby finds is Itzy Ritzy. The online shop has everything you never knew you needed in super stylish options. We loaded up on baby mocs (they have so many great colors!), paci clips and grocery cart covers which are must-have accessories for running errands.
5. We love reading books with our kids. Although they may be content hearing the same bedtime story over and over, we like to mix it up a bit! We were recently introduced to Home Grown Books and have since become big fans! We love their approach to reading, in that they want to teach your kids to LOVE reading. The Play Book Pack is a great place to start!
6. We love giving our kids toys to play with, but we don’t always love having bright-color plastic toys interrupting the aesthetic of our homes… enter: Perfectly Smitten. This online shop is our go-to for sophisticated baby goods. They have a whole section of toys, that not only your kids will love, but that you won’t mind having in your living room. We love their selection of dolls for girls and the ‘things that go’ section for boys.
7. The Newborn Bandit Beanie from Beau Hudson Beanies is one of our favorite baby products available. Not only are they super stylish, but they’re soft and perfect for a newborn’s sensitive head. There are so many cute patterns, you will want to buy one of each!
8. If you’re a regular reader of our blog, you know that our love for gold extends into every area of our lives. That’s why when Just Born launched their Sparkle Collection we were loading up our online shopping carts instantly. They have a great selection of bath towels, bedding, pajamas (can they please make these in adult sizes) and more! The white and gold polka dots and the gold heart dots are must haves!
9. Your babe will love his or her lounging experience in the Baby Bjorn bouncer. And for moms, this will be a life saver! The natural bouncer keeps baby gently bouncing without any extra mechanics. Plus, it can transition into a kids rocking chair so your babe won’t grow out of it anytime soon.
4 responses to “A Baby Gift Guide (That Moms will Love Too!)”
Love that beanie!
Love the sound maker!
That doll is too cute!
Love all of these!