Who doesn’t love Hawaii?! If you’re gearing up for your honeymoon take note! As a popular destination and honeymoon hotspot, we often fall into the tourists traps set up so beautifully for us – however, all six Hawaiian islands have so much more to offer than what vacationers typically seek out. So here’s your guide to having the ultimate honeymoon in Hawaii, where you can achieve all the seclusion, beauty, and adventure you’re looking for!
1. Discover off the beaten path beauties, such as the Napali Coast or Waimea Canyon on Kauai. These scenes will take your breath away – exploring them is a great way to kick off your honeymoon!
2. Explore the vast natural wonders across Hawaii Island, the biggest in the chain and the only island that’s home to an active volcano.
3. If you’re in the mood for a more relaxed adventure, island hop over to the untouched island of Molokai to experience authentic Hawaiian culture.
4. Meet the locals and go where they go! The most populated island, Oahu, is a great place to do this – follow them from Waikiki to spectacular beaches along the North Shore.
5. Head to the most secluded Hawaiian Island, Lanai, for a luxurious and peaceful stay.
6. Take a romantic excursion to watch the sunrise at 10,000 feet above see level from Haleakala National Park on Maui. Bring a blanket for two for an idyllic morning.
7. Get more ideas straight from the experts!
Of course, there’s nothing wrong with iconic spots like Waikiki, Pearl Harbor or the North Shore, but if you’re looking for an even more romantic getaway take our tips to heart! Make memorable moments that are different than ones you have made if you traveled to the islands before. Take these tips and enjoy the true beauty of Hawaii and capture what really makes these islands special and create new memories of this incredible destination as newlyweds!
11 responses to “A Dream Hawaiian Honeymoon”
Eek this makes me want to go on vacation!
This looks heavenly…yes please!
I could never get tired of Hawaii!
This looks so romantic!
Yes, yes, yes!!
It really is the perfect spot <3
Thanks for the comment, Alison! xx
I’d love to give my fiance an Hawaiian Honeymoon!