If you are newly engaged (or soon to be), let us first say, congratulations! We hope that this post helps you navigate part of the process – registry! This can be both a super fun and also daunting part of wedding planning. With so many categories to consider and registry options out there, it can help to have an experienced advisor (we like to think that’s us :)). So, we partnered with Bed Bath & Beyond to narrow down at least one section of your registry – the kitchen! Between appliances, utensils, and accessories, researching all of the potential products could keep you busy for a very long time. Thankfully, we gathered 15 registry must haves for your kitchen. Put these at the top of your list and you will be set!
First things first, you should set up an in-store appointment at your nearest Bed Bath & Beyond. Yes, you can totally start by perusing their (massive!) online inventory, but nothing beats seeing it in person! Schedule your appointment online or visit a store hosting a Rock Your Registry event to shop alongside other couples and plenty of helpful registry consultants.
What we loved most about the in-store appointment with a Bed Bath & Beyond consultant was how knowledgable our consultant was! It was incredibly helpful to walk through the store with an expert not only in registry, but in the Bed Bath & Beyond products that are right for registry. We were equipped with a list of typically sought out and necessary items on a registry as well as a catalog of products to go home and look at afterwards. This way, we were sure we wouldn’t miss anything!
When navigating such a large list and picking out presents that every one of your guests will enjoy giving, it is great to have someone who has helped many couples navigate the process. To be honest, this is something that you won’t find when registering at many other stores!
Now, on to what we picked out and why…
1. OK, we typically save the best for last but this Le Creuset dutch oven is probably our favorite registry item. Isn’t it beautiful?! We love the crisp ivory color and the way we can leave it out on the stove and let it act as kitchen decor. Plus, this baby is great for cooking up soups, stews, casseroles and more.
When registering, it’s important to think about pieces you will use in your everyday life. For us, that includes bakeware and the bowls and utensils necessary to make some of our favorite sweets!
3. This Calphalon nonstick 10 piece bakeware set is the perfect way to check off all the pieces you may need. However, if you and your fiancé are less prone to bake, this 5-piece set from Analon is another great option. Plus, it comes in bronze.
4. Another thing we swear by is a hand mixer! Wether you are moving into your first home together or sharing an apartment, space can be tight. If this is the case, don’t be afraid to forgo the traditional stand mixer for a smaller, more accessible one like the KitchenAid 5-speed hand mixer.
5. You’ll also need assorted sizes of mixing bowls, which is where these Kate Spade New York serve and store bowls come in. We love the bright colors and polka dots, and especially love that they come with lids to make storage easy.
6. Finally, don’t forget utensils for all your cooking needs! We fell in love with this cute Kate Spade New York 3 piece kitchen utensils set in navy.
7. Ever heard of one-pot meals? This Cuisinart electric pressure cooker will be your best friend as newlyweds.
When it comes to appliances, there are definitely a few you can’t live without…
8. KitchenAid 4-slice toaster. Because now you will be making two BLTs at once 🙂
10. Keurig K575 plus series brewing system. Don’t forget to register for a few sets of K-cups too!
11. Ninja professional blender. (Psst.. this will change your perspective on blenders forever!)
Our best tips for hosting guests at your home? Wine & cheese – it’s that easy! This is why we encourage you to register for a few quality products you can use to entertain!
12. For the wine part, great wine glasses are essential. Wether you’re enjoying a glass with your new spouse or with guests, these Kate Spade New York gold stemware goblets are a beautiful option – and in our eyes a *must have*.
13. Next, and we can’t stress this enough, you need a great set of knives like the Calphalon precision series 16-piece cutlery knife block set. The set comes with 8 steak knives ideal for entertaining plus all of the knives you will need on a daily basis.
14. Serving up meats & cheese couldn’t look prettier than it does on this Nambé cheese board. Our favorite part? It comes with a knife and spreader that magnetically attach to the sides of the board. Ingenius!
15. Lastly, don’t forget to register for a vaccum! Our pick is the Dyson V6 motorhead cordless stick vaccum because 1) it’s cordless (what?!) 2) sleek and 3) powerful. This way you can clean up easily after guests go home.
These kitchen must haves will ensure your home is well stocked post-wedding for each and every occasion or recipe you can hope to create in your new home! Once you launch your Bed Bath & Beyond registry you can also invite your trusted friends and family to contribute their favorites as well. This way, you won’t miss a thing.
Lastly, one of our all time favorite things about registering at Bed Bath & Beyond is that the registry stays active for a year after your wedding so your guests can return to purchase gifts for your anniversaries and special occasions that follow!
This post is in partnership with Bed Bath & Beyond. Thanks for supporting brands that support us!