Palm Springs is one of our absolute favorite getaways (or bachelorette destinations!), just a quick drive outside of LA! It’s known for being a relaxing desert oasis, full of chic hotels, delicious food, and poolside glamour. With 350 days of sunshine every year, you can usually find us at the pool or dining on pretty outdoor patios. When we’re feeling active, we love to explore the hiking trails through the mountains and walk around downtown’s cute shopping district. When we’re in Palm Springs, we prefer not to have a set schedule, but here are our top tips on where to stay and what to eat!
Where to Stay
Alcazar Palm Springs: The Alcazar is a unique boutique hotel with rooms surrounding a courtyard and a palm-tree lined pool. It feels intimate and truly like an escape. Our favorite part is the ultra-modern décor – Every room is totally white from the floors to the bedding. So cute!
Hyatt Regency Palm Springs: A traditional resort hotel, the Hyatt Regency is always a great option. Amazing pools, and a spa like no other. We highly recommend the spa. 😉
The Saguaro: The Saguaro is the place Instagram dreams are made of! Known for it’s technicolor buildings, the trendy spot is such a fun place to take your girlfriends for a weekend escape!
Where to Eat
FARM: We went for brunch, but FARM has delicious food for any time of day! It’s tucked away in a plaza next to a cute wedding chapel, and they have pup-friendly outdoor seating. They serve authentic French food made with locally sourced and artisanal ingredients.
Cheeky’s: Connected to The Alcazar hotel, Cheeky’s is one of the most popular brunch spots in Palm Springs! They have great bloody Mary’s, brioche French toast, and a bacon flight. Bacon. Flight. That’s all.
Workshop: Off the beaten path, Workshop is a trendy restaurant with a totally unique design and setup. They serve seasonal foods and the drinks are unlike any you’ve tried before!
1. Stroll El Paseo where high end stores mingle with a few of our favorites (J.Crew & Anthropologie).
2. Rent a bike and ride through downtown Palm Springs, stopping to grab an ice cream and snap all your ‘grams!
3. Get your exercise on by doing the Painted Canyon ladder hike!
4. Head to La Quinta for happy hour! Cliff House is built against a cliff and therefore is the perfect viewing spot for desert animals.
5. Hit up the outlets in Cabazon on your way out of town! Brands from lulu lemon to Kate Spade have a spot at this outdoor mall, ideal for snagging items on sale.