Get ready people, because it’s that time of year again – time to figure out the perfect gift for all the special people in your lives. We know how stressful and time-consuming this can be, so we’ve decided to put together some gift guides in the hopes of helping you find that elusive perfect gift. Have a friend that’s a mom? Perfect. Below are all the things she never knew she needed. Any one of these items is sure to score you an “OMG THANK YOU!” reaction from your girlfriends or your very own mother. Without further ado, here’s our gift guide for mom!
1. Moms live their lives on the go – errands, school, dance class, daycare, grocery store, etc. The S’well bottle keeps cold beverages chilled for up to 24 hours, and hot beverages steaming for up to 12, so while on the go she can stay hydrated with water or caffeinated with coffee/tea. They have a variety of patterns to choose from, all so stylish!
2. We love subscription services that help us find great products! Our newest obsession is Book Club of the Month. Every month their editors pick 5 selections they’ve carefully selected. You choose which of the 5 you want for the month (or you can choose to skip the month) and viola – it arrives on your doorstep a few days later.
3. If you have a “green living” mom friend, Stasher is about to be her new BFF. They are the only self-sealing, air-tight, non-plastic bag in the world! Made from platinum silicone, they are dishwasher friendly, microwave friendly and reusable, AKA the perfect replacement for baggies. They come in a variety of sizes and can be labeled using dry erase markers.
4. We came across Gjenmi and their personalized necklaces and were instantly obsessed! You can gift a necklace with a kid’s name, initial, a birth date – the possibilities are endless. It’s a chic piece with a special meaning that she will enjoy wearing everyday. Plus, it’s high quality so it will last.
5. The Plain Jane 24 Hour Dress is necessary for a mom at any stage in her life – newborn (it’s nursing friendly!), toddlers or older kids – because we all know being a mom is a 24-hour job. This genius dress is one you can sleep in, play in, shop in or go on a date night in. We especially love the stripe pattern, olive green and buffalo check. BONUS: they carry the dresses in kid’s sizes too – so you and your mini can match!
6. If you’re a sentimental mom (wait, aren’t we all?!) you’re going to love Letterfolk.It’s perfect for documenting your baby’s milestones, like their first day of school or their birthday. They come in black, grey and white so during the times you aren’t using it for kid-stuff, use it for holiday or home decor.
7. Most moms we know do their best to keep their houses under control, despite the chaos their little ones unleash on a daily basis. Enter: Antica Farmacista. Their limited edition Champagne Black Label collection is the perfect scent to enjoy after the end of the long day. Even if all the laundry and dishes aren’t done, lighting their candle or setting out the diffuser will create relaxation. The second-best thing to a clean house is a clean-smelling house.
8. Move over crock pot, moms have a new best friend – the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. This must-have appliance whips up delicious dinners like pork chops, spaghetti squash or a whole roasted chicken in record time. And by record time, we mean 10-30 minutes. Yes, it’s magic. And your mom friends will thank you.
9. For moms with kids in school or daycare, Name Bubbles is a must-have. Chances are items they’ve sent with their kids to school never made it home. This is an easy solution that allows you to label all your kids’ goods – school products, clothing, bottles, bags, etc. These labels can survive the dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer and microwave which means they can be put on virtually everything. Plus our kiddos love seeing their names on their backpacks, cups and shoes!
10. If your mom is like any of ours, she has boxes and boxes of photos or albums from your childhood. One of the best gifts you could give her would be digital copies of them all! We used Legacybox to digitize our family’s photos and are SO happy with how they turned out. The holidays are also the perfect time to gift this so you can enjoy all the photos and videos together! Psst.. you can also get 40% off of your order by heading here and using our code INSPIRED before the end of the year!