We have an amazing beauty DIY for you today from our very own Be Inspired PR Tastemaker, Artistry by Danika! She is giving her tips on the best and easiest way to create the perfect everyday natural makeup look. We know lots of you don’t have much time in the morning when you’re running out the door to work or picking up after your littles, but Danika’s look takes less than 5 minutes and you’ll look fresh faced and ready for the day!
An Everyday Natural Look
- Even out the skin with your favorite base. I’m a big fan of tinted moisturizer since they are natural and light for a daytime look. Use your fingers or a foundation brush depending on your preference.
- Curl your lashes & apply mascara.
- Sweep a sun-kissed eye shadow all over the eyelid. An eye palette that’s great for everyone is Natural Eye by Too Faced.
- Line the top of the lash line with a dark brown liner. Using a dark brown is a softer alternative to black for a daytime look.
- Sweep a pop of blush onto the apples of your cheeks.
- Finish your look with a nice natural lipstick (Baby Kiss by Clinique is great) and a dollop of gloss if desired.
That’s it! Try it yourself and hashtag #IBTstyle on Instagram to show us how it turned out! Or show us your everyday makeup routine!
And good news for all of you brides in the Northern California area…Danika just moved to your area! She is in the heart of wine country (Napa & Sonoma) so any brides-to-be needing a makeup artist in that area will be in luck!