Mademoiselle ou Monsieur? That is the question.. and these fun poppers have the answer! How cute to reveal your baby’s gender with a pop of confetti?! The Handmade Mood girls were inspired by the need for a camera ready, high impact gender reveal and their current obsession with all things confetti! (you’re not alone!) Here’s the easy breezy how-to perfect for your baby shower, or simply spreading the news to the fam:
What You Need:
1. Cut opaque paper to fit around the push pop. Kraft paper works really well, but any opaque paper will do. If you like the printed image on the popper, you can download it at handmade mood. We used Silhouette Adhesive Kraft paper because it works really well with the printer and we can eliminate the glue step!
2. Glue the paper around the pop.
3. To make the confetti we mixed a small bag of metallic pink confetti with a combination of shredded white and pink paper and some cut up tissue paper. If you have a paper shredder, it works really well for this part of the job!. (If you don’t know the gender, you’ll need to make a second popper in blue.) The paper floats in the air a little longer, and it makes everything more dramatic!
4. Fill the pops about 3/4 full so that you can’t see the color over the top. Place the lid on top.
5. When you’re ready to reveal, take the lid off and push!