We’re big proponents of leading a healthy lifestyle year-round, but we would be lying if we said the pressure of being in a bikini didn’t influence our workout routine and diet leading up to the summer months. Who can relate? If you’re looking for that little extra push, or just looking for a few new fitness accessories, you can bet you will shape up for summer with these products! We polled the team and came up with a list of awesome items that help us stay in shape. Plus, it’s guilt-free shopping here, because investing in your health is an investment in your future!
1. Apple AirPods, $159 – These are great for working out because they seriously stay in your ears while you’re running/jumping/etc. and the Bluetooth function is a gym essential.
2. “I Was Told Thered Be Wine” Gym Bag, $35 – This bag keeps us motivated and excited to hit the gym! We all know planning and packing for workouts ahead of time is a huge factor in getting us there.
3. Apple Watch, $279 – Those of us with an Apple Watch use it to track all of our steps and workouts. Not only does it allow us to track progress but also to time and map out our activity.
4. Daily Water Phone App, Free – This phone app reminds you throughout the day to drink water, which is even more important in the hot summer months!
5. Resistance Bands, $9.99 – You can use these in so many different ways!! They’re perfect for warming up or adding a little something extra to your workouts for summer. Plus, with all the traveling you do during the summer, they are easy to stash in your bag and still squeeze in a workout on the go!
6. Lululemon Yoga Mat, $68 – Our favorite yoga mat ever, thanks to a comfortable thickness and a super fun color perfect for summer!
7. Blitz Running Belt, $26.99 – Everybody needs a place to stash their phone, keys, etc. when running, and this belt makes it easy and comfortable!
8. Tone It Up Coconut Protein Powder, $22.99 – This protein powder is our favorite for so many reasons; low sugar, clean ingredients, and a flavor perfect for all those smoothies and bowls!
9. VitaJuwel Gem Water Bottle, $98 – It’s a hefty price tag for a water bottle, yes, but, each bottle contains a gemstone blend that enhances your water with specific energetic benefits suited your lifestyle, which makes it super worth it.
10. JoyLab Color Block Leggings, $34.99 – Target’s new line of activewear, JoyLab, couldn’t be more fun or inspiring! Slipping into these bright leggings means you’re guaranteed to at least get some steps in!
11. Mesh High Neck Sports bra, $106 – How cute is this sports bra?! It’s extra secure, and thanks to the mesh, breathable too. Plus, we always feel better about ourselves when we’re confident in our gym wardrobe!
What are your favorite workout companions?!