These days, everyone has their healthy vice, be it bulletproof coffee, a breakfast smoothie, or a favorite pair of leggings. Our gift guide for the wellness guru is for that girl or guy (or to give you ideas for your own list!) who hits the gym on the regular, hydrates beyond the norm, or actually knows what adaptogens do… and anyone (ahem, everyone) who has a wellness goal they want to meet.
1. Body Love by Kelly Leveque – Celeb nutritionist and friend, Kelly Leveque, launched her first book earlier this year, and if the wellness guru in your life hasn’t read it yet, he or she needs this gift. It’s all about balancing your blood sugar, loving your body – hence the title, and so much more to help everyone say “bye” to food drama.
2. APL Sneakers – They’re the Juicy Couture velour sweatsuit of the day. Cushy, functional, and dang good looking – everybody wants a pair of these pricey sneaks. But, let us just say, they’re worth it. And when the recipient opens them, her smile will prove it.
3. Apple Airpods – The active dude or girl-on-the-go will get so much use out of these airpods. Think they can’t withstand a marathon? Think again! These are built to stay in place and go the distance.
4. Kopari Deodorant – If deodorant sounds like an odd gift to you, you haven’t tried Kopari’s coconut oil deodorant. The product has become the most raved about natural formula out there. Plus, it comes in cute packaging! Trust us, the gal who’s trying to make all the natural swaps will totally appreciate it – and use it every day!
5. Hydroflask – We’re firm believers that everyone needs a hydroflask, and that it makes the best gift! Our favorite one? The “Wine Bottle” size – yep, it holds an entire bottle of wine, so whether they want to hydrate with water or pinot, they can ;).
6. Juicer – Juicing can sound intimidating but supplementing your diet with all the nutrients you can squeeze out of fruits and veggies into a juice is well worth a little trial and error. If you know someone looking to launch into the next stage of living well, or who spends a daily dose of dough on a green juice from the shop around the corner, this gift will not only help them reach their goal, but also save some $$$.
7. Misfit Smart Watch – Count your steps while you get your notifications and track your heart rate – this watch does it all (seriously – there’s more)! Plus, it comes in a variety of styles you would wear even if it didn’t have all its smart traits. Our personal fave? The rose gold with rose beige strap.
8. Sunbasket Subscription – For the wellness guru who doesn’t have a ton of time to meal prep, give the gift of yummy and delicious meals with a meal box subscription! Sunbasket offers a wide variety of healthy, drool-worthy recipes. Who wouldn’t love that?
9. Sweaty Betty Sweater & Leggings – Our favorite activewear brand makes the cutest sets! This winter is the perfect opportunity to gift one of their base layers for the girl who loves a snowy sport or a pair of patterned leggings for the yogi gal!
10. Moon Dust Adaptogen Set – Each of these packets contains a blend of superherbs and/or supermushrooms that help build your body’s resilience to stress, boost your skin’s radiance, promotes a good night’s sleep and more magic powers.