The snow capped mountains are calling! Evergreen trees turned to white, and ground covered in a blanket of white – we can picture it now! All that nature sure is pretty, but throw in a toasty hot toddy and a bubbling hot tub, and you’ve got it made! That’s exactly what’s in store when you visit one of these cold weather spots! The Venue Report lent their expert advice to share the best winter destinations to jet off to, while the air is crisp and the powder fresh! Whether you’re looking for the best winter destinations in Europe or the best winter vacations in U.S. and Canada, you will find just the place! You won’t believe the beautiful snowscapes and cozy accommodations – you can even stay in an igloo. Oh! And before you go, make sure your packed well for winter! It’s sure to be chilly!
7 of the Best Winter Destinations
1. Philipsburg, Montana – Stay at The Ranch at Rock Creek
Photo by Eric Bunting
2. The Kananaskis Valley in Alberta, Canada – Stay at Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
3. Dolores, Colorado – Stay at Dunton Hot Springs
4. Finnish Lapland – Stay at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort
5. The French Alps – Stay at Aman Le Mélézin
6. Teton Village, Wyoming – Stay at Caldera House
Photo by Douglas Friedman
7. Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, Canada – Villa Boreale
And if you’re a snow bunny who wants to hit the slopes, this list of 36 of the World’s Best Ski Chalets and Lodges to Visit Right Now will help you find just what you’re looking for! Wanting to visit somewhere warm instead? Retreat to Tulum! Where are your travels taking you this winter?!