If you don’t know it, the IBT girls love to travel. From local weekenders to international stints, we are always up for a new adventure. Along with our fair share of traveling, comes a few lessons learned on what to and not to bring. So today, we gathered every gal’s absolute *must have* when they go on vacation. Without further ado, here are 10 travel essentials you can’t go anywhere without:
1. Portable Charger: The Mophie will save your life.. err phone’s life while traveling!
2. Emergency Kit: You know those things you hardly remember to pack but always end up needing? Well, this cute travel kit houses ALL of it, so you will never be unprepared! Ear plugs, breath mints, and a mini comb are included just to name a few.
3. Temperature Regulating Water bottle: Travel, by air especially, is so dehydrating. Keeping a refillable water bottle on hands guarantees you can refill your water bottle and not have to purchase water at the airport. We love S’well bottles in particular because they keep water cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours.
4. A Compartmentalized Tote: We don’t know about you but when we travel, we throw just about everything into a large tote bag. We found ourselves digging through piles of necessities, looking for this or that until we found this insert for a LL Bean tote, launching in February on Itzy Ritzy. Everything has its own pocket now, which is game. changing. Moms, this is also great to hold everything you need when traveling with kids!
5. Memory Foam Pillow: The Cabeau is the best $40 spent when it comes to plane or car rides! The sides of this neck pillow are raised to hold your head better as you fall asleep.
6. Hand Sanitizer: Don’t let germs get you down on your travels. We always have hand sanitizer on hand and particularly love this one from The Honest Co. It’s a spray so it’s super easy to use and its all natural.
7. An Old Phone: We know what your thinking – where are they going with this? A lot of us have old phones we no longer use on hand, which can still be put to use, especially while traveling! Turn your phone into an iPod to hold all your music and use it as a second camera for all your travel pics. This way, you won’t use up all your storage or battery life.
8. Lip Balm: No one likes dry lips! We don’t go anywhere without a tube of Burt’s Bees lip balm.
10. A Charging Suitcase: If it hasn’t made itself clear yet, we’re a bit obsessed with our tech. But this Away carry-on luggage recently caught our eyes and now we can’t picture going anywhere without it!