Oh Mama! Have we got the best gifts to spoil your mom, mom friends, and babies on IBT today! From the ‘boss mama’, to the new mama, to the mama on-the-go, these gifts will make her holiday extra special. Whether you gift her a cookbook from her favorite chef, or a necklace with her kids’ initials, she’ll love the present that is both heartfelt and beautiful. And we didn’t forget about the babes! With the cutest jammies around town, and a play mat that will show them the world, we’ve rounded up a few favorites for the little ones in your life (or their mamas) too. Here are the best gifts for moms and babies this season…
1. Eat What You Love by Danielle Walker – Danielle Walker’s latest cookbook teaches you how to make the foods you crave – the healthy way. Whether you’re looking for new recipes for your Instant Pot (yep, they’re in there!), quick & easy dinners, or lunches for your little ones, she delivers. We’re dying to try her fried chicken and Cinnamon Toaster Tarts!
2. Dagne Dover Allyn Tote – It’s no secret that every mom needs a carry-all. Moms quite literally carry the world on their back toting around toys, snacks, tech, and to-do lists, so why not gift them the chicest bag to do so with? The key reason we love this one? It has all the compartments!
4. Ember Mug – Mama needs her coffee! But if she’s anything like us (or or moms) she leaves it somewhere around the house and by the time she finds it again, it’s cold. But with the Ember mug she can set it to the perfect drinking temperature, which it will maintain for an hour – genius.
5. Gathre World Map Mat – This mat come in as many shapes, sizes, and colors as there are uses for it! But the world map may be our favorite. It makes a great gift for both moms and kids to play on, picnic with, or hang on their wall – and so much more!
6. Boss Mama Sweatshirt – This sweatshirt couldn’t be softer, or more fitting for the mom who could use the reminder that she’s a boss. And who doesn’t love a fun pullover?
7. The Story of You Baby Book – Give the new parents, or soon-to-be parents the gift that will help them document their child’s life in a beautiful way. This baby book is beyond beautiful and starts with ‘the story of us’ – how sweet is that?!
8. L’Occitane Almond Skin Oil – Every mom needs this in her shower! The silky formula gives a luxurious feel to every wash or shave and the sweet almond scent is impossible to resist!
10. Maya Brenner Necklace – For a luxe gift that she’ll wear every day, gift mom this initial necklace with either her or her kids’ initials. In gold, rose gold, or silver, pick out just her style and watch her smile. She can also always add charms so she can wear it for all the years to come!
11. Photography Course – With two little ones of her own, Brittany at Reality & Retrospect knows the joy that can come from catching all your kids’ big steps and small moments on film. So, she put together the ultimate class for moms – or anyone – who wants to capture their own family’s memories. We know so many moms who would love to up their photography game and this comprehensive, yet easy to understand course is the perfect opportunity.