Calling all homebodies (we mean this as a compliment by the way)- or friends thereof! We’ve gathered so many goood and cozy gifts for home that the people in your life who enjoy a night in, a cup of coffee while cozied up on the couch, or a home cooked meal will love. From the softest throw and silkiest pillowcase to the espresso machine and romper they didn’t know they needed, you may have even more trouble getting them out of the house after gifting one of these sweet things!
1. Cravings: Hungry for More by Chrissy Teigen – If you loved Chrissy’s first cookbook, or just enjoy her cheeky humor as much as we do, this will not only be on your wish list this season, but you will also want to gift it to all your friends! In the sequel to her wildly popular cookbook, Cravings, Chrissy dishes out the delicious with both light meals and comfort food – because, balance. Whether they love to cook or want to look like they do, girls and guys alike will drool over this gift.
2. Pink Flamingo Mug – A mug is the simplest way to say “I wanted to get you something super cute that you will also use.” We mean, who wouldn’t want to drink out of this adorable mug every day?! It’s the perfect gift for the girl who wants her morning cup of coffee to be as full of personality as she is. Now, that’s something pleasant to wake up to!
3. Caprista Espresso Machine – Speaking of pleasant to wake up to, this espresso coffee machine provides the most decadent wake up call. For the lover of high quality, trendy café worthy, tasty espresso, give the gift of joy every single morning. A cup of Espressotoria’s renowned espresso from a chic white (or red or black) machine (in a pink flamingo mug) does just that. Oh! And the milk frother is essential as well.
4. Smash + Tess Romper – For the home-body, we can not recommend this more! The lucky recipient of this cozy cotton jumpsuit can romp around her house in complete, chic comfort – but still leave the house if she needs to. Comfy, cute-casual, and comes in multiple colors? What’s not to love?!
5. Dutch Oven – Know a wannabee chef who’s short on tools? A Dutch Oven is sure to be on their list and this one is not only chic enough to leave out on the stove, but also affordable! Plus, with all the soups, stocks, and stews they’ll be making, you’re sure to score yourself a dinner invite!
6. Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket – The coziest of cozy gifts for the home? This throw!! If you gift it this Christmas and it isn’t immediately his or her new favorite thing, your money back! Well, no guarantees… but it really is the best blanket on the block thanks to the softest fabric. Ever. And if the Kardashian klan says so too, you better believe it.
7. Waterfall Wine Glass – Pretty glassware is something you can never have too much of, right? And so we think these gold rimmed, pink tinted glasses are perfect for the girl who has everything – and likes wine! She can channel her Olivia Pope or Audrey Hepburn and enjoy this with her favorite TV special or bring them out for a special occasion!
8. Slip Pillowcase – How to guarantee a good night’s sleep, better skin, and shinier hair all with one gift? A silk pillowcase! Grab a set of these in the recipient’s favorite shade for a luxe, no-fail gift!