When it comes to summer essentials, there’s the obvious cute beach tote, a new pair of sandals, SPF (always), and last but not least your favorite podcast. Whether you’re headed on a long road trip this summer, will be frequenting your local beach like us, or just enjoy listening to something on your morning walks, we’re here to share the podcasts to listen to this summer! Get ready to hit subscribe!
1. Girlboss Radio: On each episode of the Girlboss Radio, Sophia Amoruso interviews boundary pushing #GirlBosses who’ve made their mark and all about the lessons they learned on the way. Whether you’re starting your own business, or just looking for some encouragement in whatever it is that you’re doing, this podcast is a must listen!
2. The Skinny Confidential Him & Her Podcast: Talk about some major realness! On this podcast, husband and wife duo, Lauryn Evarts & Michael Bosstick chat about everything from preventative anxiety tips, to getting vulnerable to experience breakthroughs, and practicing positive self talk. You’ll finish listening with an extra pep in your step and motivation to get through your day! Plus, practical life tips from him & her on each and every episode.
3. The Gown and Beyond: Let’s face it: in today’s society if you aren’t getting married chances are someone you know is. Whether you are super involved in the wedding dress shopping process or not, this podcast breaks down everything you need to know that nobody told you. We’re talking bridezillas- and how not to be one- and a glimpse into everything that happens behind-the-scenes!
4. The Lively Show: This podcast has been highly ranked by some of the most world-renowned sources, and after hearing all the rage we had to give it a listen ourselves. Jess Lively helps people live a more joyful and fulfilling life by using consciousness, meditation, and neurology. Trust us when we say you’ll leave with a deeper and more effective approach to life!
5. Splendid Table: You don’t think we’d end this list without a food podcast did you? Splendid Table is every foodie’s heaven! With topics like politics of vegetarianism and oyster shucking, there’s surely something for everyone!
6. Betches: If you don’t already follow along with Betches on Instagram, or read the Bachelor Recaps, you are missing out- and we mean it! These girls are straight up hilarious, and cover everything from making fun of celebrity vacation photos, to trolling politicians, and the dating advice your friends are too scared to tell you. You will be laughing all to yourself!
7. Getting Curious: You know those topics you’ve never knew you wanted to learn about and would never research on your own? Jonathan Van Ness has always had a curiosity for the strangest things and explores topics like the Armenian Genocide, Gravitational waves, and what it’s like being a model in fashion today.
8. Goal Digger: This podcast helps thousands of people redefine success and chase bolder dreams. Who wouldn’t want that kind of inspo? It’s almost like a live-workshop where you can gain training from experts on how to dig in, do the work, and tackle your biggest goals along the way! Plus, host Jenna Kutcher’s positive voice and constant encouragement make it all seem attainable.
9. School of Greatness: For totally inspiring stories of people at the top of their game in all different industries, give a listen to Lewis Howes School of Greatness. Not only is Lewis great at interviewing his guests, but each guest truly brings great something great to the table. Whether it’s from a brilliant business mind, world class athlete, or influential celebrity, you’ll walk away with a cool new perspective.
10. Second Life: Who What Wear & MyDomaine’s Hillary Kerr hosts this podcast that spotlights successful women and yep, you guessed, the “second life” they took a chance on, and why it has all been worth it. With guests like Mandy Moore, Lauren Conrad, and Jessica Alba, it’s a listen both your entrepreneurial and celebrity indulgent sides will enjoy :).
What do you love to listen to?