Whether you are looking for friends or family, everyone deserves something special during the holiday season. But you don’t always need to break the bank to be the VIP gift giver of the year. So our team put our heads together and found all of our favorite gifts under $50, so you don’t have to. Not to toot our own horns but all of these gifts are so good that we are certain you will find something for everyone on your list. So pour yourself some eggnog, turn up the Michael Bublé, and read on to find all your Christmas gifting needs!
1. The Curated Closet – A Simple System for Discovering Your Personal Style and Building Your Dream Wardrobe $20 – We will be the first to say that this book is life-changing for a variety of reasons. The first being that it is aspirational but also effective. So, if you have someone in mind that loves fashion as much as inspirational tips, then we think they will be rereading this book all season long!
2. Mini Letter Board, $35 – Are puns or daily quotes their love language? We too find so much joy from a gift that can be personalized every day to match every situation. This adorable Mini Letter Board is the perfect gift for the person who values adorable decor, as much as they adore a good pun, or two!
3. Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Trio, $39 – The winter season leaves everyone with dry skin, and it can be difficult to find a product that will help. Don’t spend any more time searching high and low, but take our word for it, this trio is next level. Plus, anyone would be beyond excited to receive these products as a gift!
4. Flask Me Anything Flask, $30 – As previously mentioned, it is no secret that we love a good pun, but when you throw in a little booze, we are all in. That being said, we are obsessed with this “Flask Me Anything” flask! It is the cutest gold color that looks chic with any night out outfit! Or it can be used hanging at the house, whatever suits your fancy. What isn’t there to love?
5. Brew Book + Press Gift Set, $45 – Do you have a coffee connoisseur in your life? If so, this brew book and french press gift set is a great gift for someone who values the craft of coffee! With this, the specialty coffee lover will spend more time enjoying a good brew at home and less $$$ at the trendy shop.
6. Madewell Pom-Pom Beret, $42 – Ooo la la, take us to France, please! Okay, but seriously, this Pom-Pom Beret is the next best thing! It is perfect for the winter season and long cold nights that will accompany Christmas. We love this beret styled with a cozy chunky sweater or adorable boots.
7. Porte Play Zip Case, $17.99 – There is nothing as frustrating as losing your phone charger, or it getting tangled with headphones in an impossible knot. This zip case solves all of those problems, plus it’s pretty dang cute (thanks to that blush pink color!). So, if you have a tech friend in mind that appreciates functionality as much as aesthetics, this gift is the perfect mix.
8. Best Year Ever Wall Calendar, $14 – Finishing the year looking forward to the future is a great way to get excited and feel motivated! We love this wall calendar because it takes a traditional concept and makes it unique by using modern and fun designs. It will sure look great – and be put to use – pinned above a worker-bee’s desk!
9. Shemergency Kit, $35 – This emergency kit is the perfect gift for the friend that believes in the motto, “work hard, play harder!” But when playing hard results in chipped nail polish and smeared makeup you need a full ‘shemergency’ kit to keep you together and looking your best at any given point in time.
10. Rose Quartz Crystal Face Roller, $28 – This one is for the wellness guru in your life. Besides the health benefits that a facial roller provides, they are gorgeous to have on your bathroom counter and make a great addition to a daily wellness routine. And, we will be the first to say that these little guys may be small, but their effects are mighty. To list a few, they reduce the appearance of wrinkles, tone the skin, and reduce puffiness.
11. UCO Flatpack Grill & Firepit, $49 – We all have an adventurous side, but for some of us camping is a way of life. If you have someone in your life that adores living outside as much as they love being one with nature then this mini grill is exactly what you have been looking for.
12. Ellia Dream Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser, $40 – With all the hype about the health benefits of essential oils, it is given that we would add a diffuser into this mix. We will be the first to say that gifting an oil diffuser will not only look fabulous on their mantle or bedside table, but it will also positively benefit them in the long run.
13. Brass Easel & Calendar, $50 – We love this option as a gift for your special person or a parent. If you were looking for a gift that is more personal and sentimental, then hit add to cart. Besides the top quality printed calendar, the brass easel is beyond gorgeous! We also love that you can choose the font that is used on the calendars to fit any design style.