For those of you looking to utilize those power tools, here’s your chance! But don’t let that scare you, if you know your way around a table saw it is super easy to create these DIY candle holders! With your choice of colored candlesticks, these wooden candle holders will look great anywhere! We love the gold, white, tangerine, and pale blue color palette! Gather Events shows us how its done and we’re in love with the finished product! Make these even more your own by staining the wood to match your vision!
What You Need:
Drill and 3/4 in. bit
Rectangular Wood Blocks
1. Saw the wood blocks to your desired length. We love creating some short and some long for a varied effect.
2. Drill holes equidistant in the middle of the longer wood blocks, and on the side of the shorter blocks to create taller holders.
3. Sand the holes clean with the nail file.
4. Insert your desired candlesticks (make sure they match the 3/4 in. diameter!).
5. Step back and admire how pretty your new candle holders are!
Need more to satiate your DIY kick?! Light up your home in another way with this DIY lamp!