These donut bulletin boards are the cutest accessories for your walls. Why not pin your favorite post cards and polaroids onto a donut?! We (super-easily) DIY-ed these adorable cork boards with a little paint and pom poms to make a bright sprinkled donut that looks (almost) good enough to eat!
What You Need:
- Cork board
- X-Acto knife
- Tacky glue
- Pom poms
- Paint (We chose a shimmery pink)
1. Take your piece of cardboard and cut out a large circle. Don’t worry if it’s not perfect—you can touch it up after!
2. It’s time for the middle of the donut. To help trace a circle, use a circular cup or glass.
3. Cut the inner circle with an X-Acto knife. Clean up the outer edges of the large circle.
4. Use your paintbrush to brush the “frosting” on in a swirly design and let dry.
5. Put a small dot of tacky glue on to the top of a pushpin.
6. Place your pom pom on top. Repeat with remaining pushpins. Once dry, press your pushpins into your bulletin board. These are the sprinkles!