Weddings today are ultra personal down to the decor and smallest details so Do-It-Yourself projects are popular as ever! In this way your wedding can be made by you and you can watch your vision come to life! We’ve created a plethora of wedding DIYs so we know some are far too time consuming to attempt – and others are well worth the effort! These DIY champagne bottle wedding favors fall under the latter! Just print and stick basically (yes, we’re serious!).
We used Avery for their wide variety of label templates that can be used in so many different areas of your wedding decor. Adding a personalized touch to gifts, party favors, place cards, mailings and more never goes unnoticed and this is the perfect (and easiest) way to do so! The templates are easy to use, affordable and professional looking and really offer you (as a bride/wedding planner/bridesmaid) complete control over the design you want from casual to formal.
Here is how we created our Champagne party favors with Avery labels!
What You Need:
- Label Template – we used “Seashore”
- Champagne Bottles
- Adhesive Paper, – we used Avery Labels that are pre-die cut shaped labels so you simply have to print and apply, or order and apply!
1. Pick your template – there are SO many options to fit your wedding theme and numerous options to incorporate the same theme across all your paper goods!
2. Print the labels onto the pre-cut Avery labels.
3. Apply onto your champagne bottles.. and then let your guests take home the customized bubbly! We cut white ribbon and tied it around each bottle for a little something extra!
Make sure to check out all the project ideas on Avery!