Summertime is all about soaking up the sunshine (with SPF of course)! And one of the best things about it, is how beautiful and bronzed our skin gets (even if it is a faux glow!). Speaking of… we’re letting you in the secrets to getting that summer glow! You know, the one that all the Instagram influencers seem to have, and the one that makes you look like you’ve been sunbathing in Bali for the last month. Because, although we wish we were on a beach somewhere, most of us have day jobs that keep us indoors at least part of the time. So, here are the products that will help you get and stay glowy all season long without the use of UVs…
1. Pixi Glow Tonic Toner: Gorgeous glowing skin begins with a stellar skin care routine. Pixi’s Glow Tonic Toner soothes and hydrates skin while exfoliating and purifying skin with Glycolic acid. Reveal your skin’s natural glow by cleaning deep into pores and get rid of excess dirt and oil to put your freshest face forward.
2. COOLA Dawn Patrol Classic Makeup Primer with SPF 30: Talking sun protection? COOLA’s got you covered! Keep your skin healthy and safe with their classic makeup primer. You can show off your sun kissed skin and wear it alone compliments of the SPF 30. Or make it SPF’ing amazing, and double up the protection by wearing under your favorite SPF infused foundation or tinted moisturizer.
3. Bali Body BB Cream: BB Creams were basically made for summer. The lightweight feel and subtle color are perfect for those hot summer days when the very last thing you want to do is apply a full face of makeup. Bali Body’s BB Cream is formulated with green tea & ginseng to rejuvenate skin and hydrating properties that leave you with that signature Bali glow.
4. Models Own Blaze palette: When you’re not opting for the natural beauty look this summer, heat it up with this Blaze palette. Aptly named, the colors are as fierce as fire and will have you ready for a hot night out in no time.
5. Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer: For the unlucky few who seem to crisp up whenever the sun comes out, this one’s for you! Mimic the flushed look of a day in the sun without stepping foot outside. The blush undertones of this bronzer give a natural look for any skin tone.
6. Models Own Glow For It Illuminator Drops: Need even more glow? Mix a few of these drops in the iridescent finish of your choosing (rosy, gold, or peach) with your foundation or strategically blend on your cheekbones and cupids bow for a look of total radiance.
7. FENTY Beauty by Rihanna Mini Shimmer Skinstick: It’s just a fact of life; Rihanna can do no wrong. Badgal RiRi has blessed the world once again with her Fenty Beauty Lil Match Stix Duo. This creamy highlighter smooths over skin to create an ultra-lit finish making skin look glowing and dewy with just the right amount of shine.
8. Ciaté London dewy spritz spray: Speaking of dewy, finish off your makeup routine with a spritz of this lightweight, pearlescent mist! It can also act as a primer for double the dew! You’ll obsess over the natural glimmer it gives off!
9. Kopari Coconut Body Glow Moisturizer: Ultra hydrating moisturizer meets pearlescent minerals in this instant summer classic. Kopari’s organic coconut oil based products are made with some of the cleanest ingredients on Earth, so you know we can’t say no to that!! This moisturizer not only gives a beautiful shine, it can also double as a creamy highlighter!
10. St. Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse: You didn’t think we could talk about glow without our all time favorite self-tanner, did you? St. Tropez bronzing mousse is our go-to when we need a quick tan before an event or just want to look like we’ve spent all week in… well, St. Tropez! Apply it with a mit to ensure a blotch free finish and smooth color all over.
How do you get that summer glow?