You are heading to the beach and you grab your beach towel, shades, and sunscreen for sure. But, there are a few extra things (that don’t take up much space) that you should tote along too. These are the best beauty products for your beach bag to tame (or create) that beach hair and keep your face looking fresh. Wether you need something pool-proof or not susceptible to the sandy and sunny elements, these products are for you. P.S. add these drugstore beauty buys to your cart too.
1. Sun Bum Sunscreen Face stick: Our favorite sunscreen for easy application. It’s small and super convenient to just throw in your bag!
2. Honest Beauty Invisible Blurring Powder: We recently tried this stuff and LOVE it. It blends and gives your makeup a matte finish, which is great when you can get sweaty in the sun!
3. Coola Makeup Setting Spray with SPF 30: Another one of our favorites, this setting spray helps your makeup last all day. AND it has SPF 30 so you can pile on the protection.
4. Kopari Coconut Body Glow: Keep your glow (or fake it) with this nourishing shimmering body oil (that’s not greasy!).
5. NARS Bronzer in Laguna: Our favorite bronzer – ever. Plus it lasts forever.
6. Sun Bum Lip Balm: There’s a reason we love Sun Bum’s products so much – not only is the packaging SO cute, but they smell (and taste) amazing.
7. Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish: The sand tends to make our pedicures dull, which is no fun after spending a pretty penny on a mani/pedi. Essie’s Gel Couture line, however, stays shiny through the sand without spending extra for that gel pedicure.
8. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: When we hit the beach we don’t want to wear a lot of makeup but we also don’t our faces to look naked. This cult fave tinted moisturizer offers just the right amount of coverage and stays all day.
9. Sea Salt Spray: This favorite doubles as both a way to add beachy texture to your hair and to freshen up as a body spray. Spritz it on after the beach or to pretend you just came from it ;).
10. Alba After Sun Lotion: We hate to say it but sunburns happen. After a long day on the water or at the beach your skin is begging for some extra moisture. This will make it happy!