Between the wind, snow, and rain the entire country is experiencing, this winter has been a bit harsh. And the cold is taking its toll on our skin – dryness, wind burn, dullness. Can anyone relate? Add in traveling and our skin is begging to be quenched. But wait, there’s good news! With a little switch up to our skin care routine, swapping facial mists for rich moisturizers and masks, it’s easy to keep our skin supple and soft. So, we polled our editors, and in our opinion these are the best face moisturizers and body lotions. And no, you don’t have to break the bank to keep your face and body nourished. From the best drugstore face moisturizer to luxe creams when you feel like treating yourself, there is a moisturizer for every budget.
And to battle those other seasonal skin concerns, here are a few more ways to refresh your skin this winter!
1. Pond’s Dry Skin Cream, $4.99 – It doesn’t get more budget-friendly than this. And for the incredible hydration it offers dry skin, we would buy 20.
2. TULA Skincare Kefir Moisture Repair Pressed Oil, $65 – We love every Tula product we have ever tried, and this oil moisturizer is no exception.
3. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Water Gel Face Moisturizer, $16.99 – A gel formula that feels like but bottles the power of a cream. It’s the best of both words.
4. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Moisturizer, $46 – Anti-aging and a dewy glow? Yes, please!
5. Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer, $12.19 – A great daily moisturizer if you have sensitive skin and struggle with redness!
6. Malin & Goetz Face Moisturizer, $40 – A great moisturizer that also offers sun protection? Sign us up.
7. Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream, $9.49 – On nights where your face (or hands!) really need some extra love, this is the answer.
8. Clinique Moisture Surge, $39 – A splurge worthy moisturizer that’s richer and thicker than your typical formula for those times of need.
9. CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin, $9.29 – A classic favorite.
10. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask, $48 – It may be a mask, but this winter we apply a thin layer like a moisturizer and our skin has never thanked us more. Plus, we love the minty fresh scent.
11. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, $28 – Our ride-or-die – developed specifically, AKA perfect for, combination to oily skin.
12. Extra Hydrating Radiant Glow Argan Oil of Morocco Lotion, $5.79 – We have have never found a lotion that smells better. Period.
What are your favorite face moisturizers?