Tis the season for all things pumpkin spice and plaid…yes fall is finally upon us! Even though we live in sunny So Cal, you can bet you’ll find us out celebrating our favorite season for the next 3 months straight. We put together the ultimate Fall bucket list so you don’t miss out on any of the autumn goodness!
1. Go Apple Picking – Because when else can you do this?! Find an orchard near you and spend hours frolicking through the trees. Don’t forget to get the perfect shot for instagram!
2. Order a PSL – Because you know you love them! This Starbucks staple is the ultimate fall treat and only happens once a year so get ‘em while they’re hot! Or cold…they’re delicious iced too.
3. Have a Photoshoot in the Leaves – Gather your family or besties, throw on your cutest boots and favorite plaids and find the perfect pile of leaves. Don’t forget to bring an Instagram boyfriend/husband/mom to snap all the fun!
4. Make a Fall cocktail – The weather’s getting chilly so warm up with a toasty fall cocktail. Try one with whiskey or rum for extra warmth and incorporate your favorite flavors like pumpkin and cinnamon!
5. Read by the fire – When it’s too cold to go outside, don’t! Fall is the perfect excuse to cozy up by the fire and crack open a good book. Check out some of our recent favorites here!
6. Bake Fall Treats – Let your domestic diva side shine this fall and bust out some quality baking! Pinterest is flooded with the most delectable looking goodies so try your hand at some or test out these mini pumpkin pies! Your friends will definitely be excited.
7. Go Pumpkin Picking – There’s nothing quite like finding the perfect pumpkin so find a fun pumpkin patch near you and get to it! *May also require an instagram husband*
8. Visit a Haunted House – Halloween is just around the corner and Haunted Houses are popping up everywhere! Make it a date night so you have someone close by when it gets too scary!
9. Head to a Corn Maze – The slightly more tame version of the haunted house, the corn maze can be a fun activity for you and your friends. Plus, you get to run around outside in the crisp, cool weather! A win win.
10. Stock up on fall-y candles – This is a MUST for every fall. Grab your favorite scents like pumpkin spice and apple cinnamon before they’re all gone!
11. Up the Fall Wardrobe – Since you’ll be taking so many cute pics this season, you definitely want to stay on trend with all the latest fall fashion. New booties, felt hats and scarves are perfect for accessorizing!
12. Make a Fall DIY – Hit the Pinterest boards to create some fun fall decor for your house! Make candle holders, vases or even a cute leaf wreath!
13. Have a Movie marathon – Let’s bring back the good old fashioned movie marathon! Collect some old favorites, pile up the blankets and pop some popcorn for a well-spent day in your PJs!
14. Host a Game night – Pull out all the best board games and invite the squad over for some cozy fun!. Be sure to stock up on wine and snacks and let the fun begin!
15. Cook for a Dinner Party – Fall recipes are the best. So why not try out a few and host a little dinner party! Whether it’s for 1 friend or a bunch, everyone will appreciate getting to spend time together over great food!
16. Tailgate on Gameday – Fall also means football season. And that means a lot of opportunity for tailgating! Whether it’s on your couch with some hot wings or at the stadium in action, get your favorite fall beers on tap (Pumpkin Ale and Angry Orchard Cider).
17. Roast S’mores – The easiest and most delicious dessert is perfect for fall since you’re most likely already by a fire. You can even do them over the stove for that apartment life!
18. Plan a Camping Trip – Fall is the perfect time to take that camping trip you’ve been dying to go on. The air is crisp, the leaves are changing and there’s nothing better than cozying up by the campfire!
19. Decorate Your Mantle – Bring a little fall indoors and make your space warm and cozy with a few fall elements. You can also show off your new fall DIYs!
20. Host a Monday Night Football Party – Can’t make it to the game? No problem! Make some homemade guac’ and crack open your favorite fall beer and cheer on your team from the comfort of your couch!
It’s officially the first day of Fall…so get to it, and try all our favorite Fall activities! Finally, don’t forget to share your favorites with us in the comments.