It’s that time of year again! One of the most exciting parts of the holiday season is decorating. There’s something about a festive home that makes everything feel warm and bright. Plus, it’s great for entertaining! Just switching out a few of your year-round décor items for some more festive ware is enough to turn your home into a winter wonderland. We rounded up some of our favorite holiday décor picks to transform your home for the holidays – that are all under $100!
1. You can’t decorate for the holidays without garland! We’re loving this modern take on a traditional garland with metallic snowflakes!
2. We’d perch these gold reindeer figurines everywhere! Think mantle, coffee table, bookshelves…
3. If you only buy one decor item this season, make it a wreath! A festive wreath hanging on your front door is oh so pretty and sets the scene as soon as you enter your home.
5. A greenery garland looks perfect draped on top of your holiday mantle. This frosted version is modern and festive, and would work all winter, even after the holidays are over!
6. These gold fair isle stockings are going on our “must-have” list this holiday season. Are they not the cutest!?
7. Pretty placemats to adorn your dining room table is another way to bring the holiday spirit to your home! These silver and gold tree placemats are so fun!
8. This modern gold Christmas tree will look gorgeous perched on your mantle amidst garland and stockings!
9. The holidays are all about being cozy, so a plaid throw blanket is a perfect addition to your living room! Go for festive colors and drape it next to those cute throw pillows!
10. Make your front door that much more welcoming with a cute doormat! The best part? This “Baby It’s Cold Outside” mat is only $10!