Whether self care is part of your new year’s resolutions or you are a total beauty guru, you, like us, love hearing about cult favorite beauty products! Plus, every now and then our routine needs a little refresh. So, we here at IBT HQ gathered our personal fave beauty products under $10! Yep, you read that right. We know makeup & skincare can get expensive but when you’ve got great products like these at your local drugstore it doesn’t need to be! From masks to makeup, these are the ones we love…
1. First Aid Beauty Long Live The Clean, $10 – feel fresh with this cleansing, moisturizing duo from one of our fave beauty brands.
2. e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blush, $3.89 – in a flattering shade for literally anyone, this blush is easy to throw in your bag (hello, no powder) and use on your cheeks and/or lips for a pretty flush.
3. L’Oreal Double Extend Lash Extension Mascara, $9.99 – One end nourishes, the other lengthens – what more could you want in a mascara?
4. Maybelline Master Conceal, $7.59 – great coverage, great price. Plus, it will last you forever!
5. Invisibobble Hair Ties, $8 – If you haven’t jumped on board with coil hair ties yet, now is the time! These stay put, don’t leave kinks, and are a messy bun’s best friend. Need we say more?
6. Kristen Ess Conditioning Set, $10 – Does anyone else love travel sized products as much as we do? Having a deep mouisture mask and leave-in conditioner that we both love AND can take with us when we travel is a big win in our books.
7. EOS Lip Balm, – this super soft lip balm has always and will always be one of our favorites. Bonus: the shape is fun and the scent is yummy!
8. Cover Fx Perfect Light Mini Highlighter, $10 – there’s a reason it’s called ‘perfect light’. This mini highlighter offers a beautiful, creamy, radiant finish!
9. Mario Bedescu Facial Spray, $7 – Spritz this on for instant hydration and relaxation thanks to ingredients like rose and aloe. And it’s only $7?!!
10. Ulta Gel Eyeliner Pencil, $8 – This eye pencil is our go-to! It slides on super easily and stays just as well!
11. MAC Mini Lipgloss Kit, $9 – Three mini glosses that will easily fit in your clutch for a shiny finish, in fun, wearable colors.
12. Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, $1.39 – if you use coconut oil on your strands, these packs are great! Take them on the go or simply use them to avoid scooping it straight from the jar.
13. Que Bella Relaxing Aromatherapy Mask, $1.97 – Thanks to lavender, this mask is uber relazing (as all face masks should be!). Slather it on and watch the stresses of the day (and toll of it on your skin!) melt away.