Christmas shopping is in full swing, and we can’t lie we haven’t made it very far down our list (oops!). Thankfully, some of our favorite style and design experts are setting us up with a holiday gift guide on our style blog today that has something for everyone on your list! Interior designer and lifestyle blogger Jillian Harris, her fellow The Bachelorette star and blogger Desiree Hartshock, and style blogger, Caitlin of Style Within Reach are making it hard to shop for friends and family rather than add things on to our own list with all these great products! We know the holidays are a busy time, so without further ado, here are their holiday picks!
1. For the Fashionista: JH for PRIV – This sweater is a cute addition to anyone’s style and is great in any season. AND designed by yours truly! 2. For Something Personal: Olive and Piper jewelry! 3. The Gift that Gives Back: Sseko Designs – The gift that gives back!!! Sseko Designs uses fashion to provide employment and scholarship opportunities to women pursuing their dreams and overcoming poverty. 4. For the Outdoorsy Gal: A Trout rainwear jacket is super cute and functional!
5. For the Decor Buff: Korhani Rug
– These rugs are all unique and designed by yours truly. This would be the perfect addition to anyone’s home!!
1. For the Coffee Lover: Keurig coffee brewer
– I enjoy waking up each morning and sipping on my cup (or 2) of coffee before I begin the day. It wakes me up and is the best gift I ever got.
2. For the Gift that Gives Back: Sseko Scarves
!! I love scarves for the colder months and recently found Sseko which is a company that empowers and helps women in Uganda with the sales made from the products these women make. They create employment and scholarship opportunities for women to go to college.
3. For the Music Junkie: Frends Ella B Headphones
– With the amount of traveling I have been doing, it’s been important to always have my own headphones on me for the plane, working out, etc. I love that Frends headphones work well but also look good while using them.
4. For the Stocking Stuffer: EOS chapstick
– I can’t leave the house without chapstick and I have found that EOS is the best you can find. I have one in my car, my purse, bedroom and bathroom. I feel refreshed when I have smooth lips- better to kiss Chris with too. 😉
1. For the Beauty Lover: I swear by One Love Organics
and this set is perfect for a beauty lover – and has a new product that I can’t wait to try.
2. For the Silky Sleeper: Tink and Tiger
– You can’t go wrong with luxe Pjs and these are so colorful and fun.
3. For the Decor Buff: I love the idea of giving artwork for a holiday gift – it’s something special that your loved ones can enjoy all year long. Buddy Editions
offers afordable art prints from emerging artists. This abstract piece is on my personal wish list!