Whether you’re celebrating on Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday, this Valentine’s Day beauty look will take you from day to night and give you the ultimate romantic look you’re going for this weekend! Nicol Artistry created this hair & makeup tutorial to walk you through the simple steps to take to make it happen!
1. A quick beachy wave and long lasting foundation to start your day (I used a large barrel curling iron, straight ends & Dior Air Flash Spray Foundation)
2. Use an eyeshadow primer that will take your eye makeup well into the night (Inglot gives your eyeshadow hold but keeps the look dewey and fresh)
3. Before you leave the office, take 5 minutes and throw on some lashes! It’s a quick way to add pop to your eyes without having to change your eyeshadow.
4. Section your hair and backcomb your roots to add volume and lift (small sectioning is so important because if you backcomb a section that is to large it won’t lift the roots as well)
5. Lightly handle you hair and create a loose high pony
6. Lightly pull up the loose hairs and separate them from the crown to add even more texture and volume
7. A quick red lip is a perfect way to add vibrance and fun to an everyday look (use lip liner on the entire lip, it adds staying power and even color)
8. Liquid Liner is also a quick and easy way to add life to your look (use a liquid liner brush instead of the tip itself for a softer more even liquid line)
9. Take a couple loose pieces and wrap a very small section around the pony to hide any rubber bands or pins (For extra texture, pin a couple loose hairs into the crown right above the pony tail base)
10. Use a setting spray to seal the deal! (Urban Decay Matte Setting Spray keeps your makeup looking flawless for up to 6 hours)