We’re excited to introduce you to one of our favorite fashion blogger families, A Piece of Toast! Molly and Sally Miller are sisters who have super cute style that we’re always drooling over. Both have their unique styles, Molly a little more edgy while Sally is a little more classic, but we always love the outfits both of them wear! Their closets are filled with fun colors, bold jewelry, and classic staples that always pull everything together. We were super excited to check in with them and get a peek inside what inspires them!
Name: Molly Miller + Sally Miller
Blog: A Piece of Toast
City: Dallas, TX
How would you describe your style?
- Molly: Casual, chic, edgy
- Sally: Classic, feminine, comfortable
When and why did you start your blog?
- Founded: November 2010
- Why? Our friends urged us to start it and we thought it would be a great way to virtually store all the things we were loving at a given moment.
Where do you find inspiration for your style as well as everyday life?
- Molly: I find style inspiration from street style photography, Pinterest and other blogs. In day-to-day life I get inspired by great branding (print, packaging, you name it), friends, art, interiors, and gorgeous imagery (Pinterest and Instagram addict).
- Sally: Olivia Palermo, Miranda Kerr, and some of our blogger friends act as my style inspiration. I’m a teacher so I get inspired by the children I work with everyday (and the stylish teachers and parents, too!).
What are your favorite fashion trends happening right now?
- Molly: sheer panels and black + white
- Sally: pale pink hues, pointed pumps, ladylike hems
Fashion trend you wish would come back: it all always comes back, right?
Beauty secret: neuLash!
Celebrity style crush: Molly: Kate Moss, Sally: Olivia Palermo
Secret talent: Molly: cleaning + organizing, Sally: talking in my “dog voice”
I can’t live without: Molly: my Ray-Ban aviators, Sally: my Goyard tote bag