If you love Matcha or just love pancakes in any flavor or form, this Matcha pancakes recipe is for you! Healthy with Nedi’s Neda has shared a few of her best breakfast recipes with us before – remember this dragonfruit smoothie bowl? So we know these are going to be delicious AND healthy, because that’s what she’s good at! So, dive right in and make some green pancakes and ham this weekend ;).
Matcha pancakes have become a big hit. Matcha has many wonderful health benefits. It is packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, detoxifies the body, enhances mood and lowers cholesterol. These gluten-free fluffy pancakes will have you coming back for more.
Ingredients, Makes 12 pancakes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tsp coconut oil, plus more for frying
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, plus more for serving
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- maple syrup
- coconut flakes
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over low to medium heat.
3. With a ladle, pour out just enough of the batter to make a small round pancake. The skillet I use allows 3 pancakes to fit at the same time. Cook for 2 minutes, until you see small bubbles appear and the bottom is golden. Flip and cook for about 30 seconds.
4. Continue cooking until all the batter has been used, adding more coconut oil to skillet as needed.
5. Serve with maple syrup, strawberries, and hemp seeds.