But first, brunch. We say it’s the most important meal of the day! What could be better than breakfast foods at noon and bubbly in your OJ?! You better believe that every weekend the whole city of Los Angeles is heading to their favorite spots for some bottomless with a side of eggs benny because here, it’s a way of life. The IBT girls are major brunch fans so we’re letting you in on all the best places to brunch in Los Angeles…yes, all 23 of them! Because friends don’t let friends go to bad brunch…
1. Gjelina – This Abbot Kinney gem is pretty hidden if you don’t know where to find it. Tucked away on the most hipster of streets, this popular dinner spot also serves up a delightful brunch!
What to order: A frothy Cortado and the Duck Confit Potato Hash
2. Perch – There’s literally nothing better than a rooftop brunch and Perch is THE place for that in Downtown LA. “Perched” among towering skyscrapers, you’ll get warm breezes, sprawling city views and even live music!
What to order: A dozen oysters of the halfshell with all the fixin’s and a pitcher of sangria.
3. Sunny Spot – A Westside favorite, Sunny Spot is the perfect place for a bottomless (as in mimosas) weekend brunch. The food is delicious, the mimosas are flowing and the crowd is top notch for mixing and mingling.
What to order: Bottomless Mimosas (of course!) and the Hot Chicken Sando.
4. MB Post – Head down to the South Bay and try out this local favorite. The rustic vibes and seasonally changing menu make it the perfect place to “post” up for the day!
What to order: A Blood & Smoke (their version of a Bloody Mary), steak and eggs, and a side of bacon cheddar biscuits with maple butter. (YUM!)
5. Tart – Connected to The Farmer’s Daughter Hotel, this eclectic little spot hosts one of the ultimate LA brunches. Their “Punch Bowls” are complete with an entire bottle of liquor and made to share (straws and ladle included). Once you finish, you can jump in the pool, fully clothed for 50% off your bill. Bonus points if you do it with your cellphone…then your meal is free!
What to order: A Punch Bowl and the Beer Braised Shrimp and Grits
6. 26 Beach – You can’t miss this kitschy little spot’s hot pink fringe umbrellas when you drive by! It’s beyond adorable and an entire page of their menu is dedicated to their famous french toasts. Let the instagrams begin!
What to order: Reese’s Peece’s French Toast and a Peach Bellini
7. The Anchor – While it looks a little divey on the outside, this place offers one of the best bottomless brunches in town. Attentive mimosa refill service, amazing food, and a big open patio…what more could you want?!
What to order: A round of bottomless mimosas and the Lobster Benedict complete with homemade biscuit.
8. Sonoma Wine Garden – This Santa Monica restaurant on the promenade combines everything we love about brunch – an outdoor rooftop, bottomless flavored mimosas – and (bonus!) they take reservations! They have a 2 hour time limit but that’s plenty of time to soak it all in!
What to order: Bottomless Elderflower Mimosas and the Belgian Waffles.
9. Faith & Flower – Definitely one of the more beautiful places to brunch, Faith & Flower’s newness to the DTLA restaurant scene means the rest of the city hasn’t discovered it yet and there’s usually not a wait. And trust us, the food is as luxurious as the decor!
What to order: Cold Brew and the Eggs Benedict Pizza (it’ll change your life).
10. Estrella – One of our best finds to date, Estrella is one of our favorite spots! Their beautiful outdoor patio and adorable decor make it a perfect morning meet up for you and your girlfriends.
What to order: A Creme Brulee Cappuccino and a “Rolling Stone” (a bacon wrapped avocado with a baked egg inside). Looking for something sweet? We’re still drooling over the Chai Spiced Toast, topped with vanilla bean creme.
11. Home – You truly feel like you’re coming “home” when you brunch here. The shaded outdoor patio and mismatched wooden chairs give off a super relaxed vibe…and no one will judge you if you wear your workout clothes!
What to Order: The Breakfast Quesadilla and a side of Double Smoked Thick Cut Bacon.
12. Love & Salt – We’re obsessed with this new Manhattan Beach hot spot. Their mostly known for their dinner fare but their brunch is too good to be true! And just steps from the ocean… perfect!
What to order: Bottomless White Sangria and the Blueberry Lemon Curd Ricotta Pancakes.
13. Malibu Cafe – If you’re feeling adventurous, you can head to Malibu for the day! M Cafe boasts a huge outdoor space complete with lawn games and adirondack chairs for lounging so you can spend the whole day there. And, you might even see a celeb or two!
What to order: A signature Bloody Mary, a Breakfast Burger, and a side of Nutella Toast.
14. Butcher’s Daughter – Another Abbot Kinney favorite, the new Butcher’s Daughter is an Instagram lover’s dream. The interior design is beyond chic and the food is as fresh and organic as it gets! Plus, any place with an entire espresso bar is a win in our book.
What to order: A Cold Pressed Juice Flight and Avocado Toast Benedict.
15. The Hudson – It was a surprise to us that this usually hopping bar at night is also a beautiful breezy brunch spot! Open windows, natural light and minimal crowds make it the perfect place to spend a lazy Sunday.
What to order: Stumptown Cold Brew and split the Avocado Toast and Short Rib Benedict.
16. Barbrix – One of the most sought after brunches in LA, Barbrix is a Silver Lake must-see. Their bottomless mimosas are just $8 with the purchase of any entree so it’s always a party!
What to Order: A Cheese Board, Granny Smith Apple French Toast and all the Mimosas you can drink for 8 bucks.
17. Soho House – While you need a membership (or a member friend!) to get you into this exclusive brunch, the Soho house brunch game is extremely legit. You can sit out on their rooftop garden that overlooks the whole city -not a bad way to spend a Saturday!
What to Order: A Juice Served Here Black Lemonade and an Acai bowl.
18. Sqrl – We’re all about ‘gramming food pics (obviously!) so we’re big fans of Sqrl’s amazing presentation. All their egg dishes come in precious tiny skillets and are delicious to boot!
What to Order: An Almond Milk Cappuccino (because, LA) and The Green Eggs and Jam Tartine.
19. Malibu Farm – There are few better things than sitting on the pier, watching surfers and listening to the waves crash. Now add in a locally sourced, farm fresh meal and you’ve just described the perfect brunch!
What to Order: Fresh Squeezed OJ (in a super cute mason jar!) and a signature Breakfast Burrito.
20. Grub – Two words…Crack. Bacon. Yes, we’re obsessed with Grub and their famous strips of deliciousness! This quaint little house turned restaurant is the perfect little spot to grub on some delicious brunch fare next weekend. And it’s just a few blocks away from Larchmont Village which has the best Ice Cream and Farmer’s Market around!
21. Ivory on Sunset – One of the chic-est hotels in LA, the Mondrian on Sunset, houses this amazing new restaurant! The decor is amazing, the views are breathtaking and the crowd is ever so trendy. Don’t forget to rock your cutest brunch hat!
What to Order: A Glass of Rosé and a Maryland Blue Crab Sandwich. Does it get much better?
22. Herringbone – A new addition to the Santa Monica brunch scene, Herringbone is quickly becoming one of our favorite weekend spots! The open layout means it’s never packed and their bottomless brunch has no time limit (score!). Spend the afternoon trying all the delicacies they have to offer while enjoying your fair share of champagne OR rosé!
What to Order: Bottomless Rosé, the Oyster Sampler, and a side of Homemade Sea Salt Biscuits with Whipped Honey Butter.
23. The Rose Cafe – This Venice Beach fave is a go-to destination for any meal of the day! Whether you’re hitting up their bakery counter for a treat to go or stopping by for a sunny, outdoor brunch, you won’t be disappointed! The service is amazing and the atmosphere is ideal. Good vibes all around!
What to Order: A Kale Mary cocktail, a Pastry Board and Crispy Brussel Sprouts topped with Fried Eggs.
Did we miss any? Tell us your favorite place to snag brunch on the weekend in the comments!