Summer is coming to a close and the warm & cozy fall season is just around the corner. As we get back into the groove that this season brings, it’s only fair to switch up your coffee order to one that brings back all the fall vibes. On the blog today we have compiled a list of our favorite warm coffee drinks you can make at home, that will also get you oh-so inspired for fall!
Image via Sollevato Coffee Co
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte
A staple of fall is, of course, the Pumpkin Spice Latte. To save you a bit of time and money, we’ve found an at-home recipe that is easy and delicious!
- Warm Milk
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spices
- Vanilla Extract
- Add some strong coffee and you’re good to go!
Image via Living Casually Golden
2. Maple Cinnamon Latte
There is no doubt that Maple and Cinnamon flavors were made for fall weather. This Maple Cinnamon Latte is fabulous, and will leave you with all of the warm and fuzzy feelings!
- ¾ cup milk*
- ½ cup coffee (brewed as strong as you like)
- 1 – 11/2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish (optional)
Image via Knoxville Real Estate
3. Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte
Who doesn’t love Salted Caramel in the fall time? If you love Salted Caramel as much as we do then you will have to try this Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte!
- 2 packets of Stevia In The Raw
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 1% milk
- 2/3 cup hot coffee
Image via @that.caffinated.mama
4. S’mores Latte
Who doesn’t love making s’mores and cozying up by the fireplace? This S’mores latte will definitely be one to try this fall!
- 2 Tablespoons Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup (Plus a little for drizzling on top)
- Marshmallow Creme or Mini Marshmallows
- ½ Cup Strong brewed coffee
No matter which warm coffee drinks you decide to make this fall, it’s easy to say you can’t go wrong. The warm and cozy feelings are back and we are excited to see what this fall season brings!