This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Ben Bridge Jeweler. All opinions are 100% mine.
You may have learned what style engagement ring suits you a few weeks ago, and now you can hopefully find the gemstone that’s right for you! Today, we’re sharing why you should consider this alternative engagement ring stone – morganite. We partnered with Ben Bridge Jeweler to show off this stunning Morganite Bridal Set. And trust us, it is about to sell you on the concept. Despite what Pinterest may have shown you, an engagement ring need not be made up of all diamonds – especially when it comes to that center stone. There are plenty more beautiful options to consider. Plus, if Kate Middleton is sporting a sparkly sapphire, we want a colored ring too :).
This gorgeous engagement ring and wedding band set needs little introduction, but here are the details: This ring is a 14K rose gold. The center stone is a cushion cut morganite stone surrounded by round cut diamonds that equal .36 carat total weight. It retails for $1499, which is an affordable price point for an engagement ring this beautiful and substantial. This is also one of the first benefits of choosing morganite over diamond or other costly stones. Lastly, the bridal set is only available through Ben Bridge.
And here are the many reasons why we love it:
1. First of all, the cushion cut is flattering on everyone. We mean it! The cushion cut morganite stone is not only an ultra versatile cut regardless of hand shape, size, or skin tone, but also extra sparkly. Thanks to soft corners and multiple edges, the stone reflects light for the perfect sparkling effect. The cushion cut diamond has always been popular but the cushion cut morganite is trend setting.
2. Secondly, can you tell that it’s pink?! If that doesn’t have our name written all over it, we don’t know what will. But don’t let it fool you, morganite is a soft shade of peachy pink that gives off just a slight tint. The faint color is beautiful, but you won’t have to worry about it mis-matching your outfit or other jewelry.
3. It will stand the test of time. Although morganite isn’t what you may have previously considered for an engagement ring, it is just as timeless. The high quality of the stone and artisanship, thanks to Ben Bridge Jeweler, ensure the ring will withstand everyday wear for a very long time to come – and still be just as beautiful. We can’t stress enough how important it is to ensure the quality and ethical source when purchasing an engagement ring, and Ben Bridge can be trusted for both.
4. It goes perfect with rose gold metal. And you know how we feel about rose gold (insert all the heart eyes). A rose gold setting can make a diamond look slightly pink, so when paired with a morganite center stone, it just seems right. Rose gold & morganite were made for each other. When paired together, the combination creates an ultra feminine, luxe look that is totally seamless.
5. Finally, you can mix in smaller diamonds with morganite easily for a unique – and extra sparkly – ring. We love this setting in particular because the center stone is not overshadowed by the smaller surrounding diamonds, but instead amplified in color and sheen. The simple diamond halo and band adds a modern flair.
If you’re looking for a ring that’s as feminine and chic as you are, this Morganite Bridal Set is perfect!