There is nothing quite like waking up in the morning and looking in the mirror to see skin that’s perfectly nourished and well rested. But, what is even better, is knowing that the products that made you feel flawless are doing good in the world, and effecting an audience much larger than yourself! So, we rounded up some of our favorite clean beauty products that give back in a big way!
1. Love Goodly: Kaley Cuoco, collaborated with Love Goodly to create an exclusive “Made With Love” June/July Box for Summer to benefit Paw Works! It features her favorite natural beauty & wellness picks that are 100% eco and animal-friendly, toxin-free, and cruelty-free such as Nail & Bone polish and Antonym Natural Eyeliner.
2. Beautiful Rights: With 20% of proceeds directly benefiting women’s rights and the fight for gender equality, how could you not love these gorgeous lipsticks? Our favorite shade?! definitely, “Change Maker“!
3. Rahua Enchanted Salt Spray: Picture yourself strolling out of the ocean looking like a mermaid goddess… what do you imagine? Perfectly tousled beach waves?! Let us tell you, this stuff is the way to get them! Plus, each purchase supports the Pink Flamingo Project! What’s not to love?!
4. Conscious Coconut: Not only does this coconut oil look great with its adorable packaging, but it is arguably the most useful product that will live in your beauty cabinet! With uses ranging from sun care, to conditioner, moisturizer, and much more, it is a must have! Plus, the brand is dedicated to feeding the hungry, and has made it the goal and mission of their business!
5. Freedom Naturals Calming Cleanser: Freedom Naturals is a no-nonsense beauty brand that believes in the power of natural cleaning agents, and we love all of their products! What’s even cooler? The company has vowed to donate 20% of profits to end domestic violence, by giving to MoveToEndDV!
6. Korres Wild Rose – Vitamin C Brightening Oil: With all the healing powers of the sun, without the damage, how can you not love this adorable Brightening Oil from Korres? And, to make it event better, the brand gives back to the farmers in the Greek community that is dedicated to making their products next level!
7. Lush Charity Pot Lotion: This small but mighty lotion is making big changes, with 100% of proceeds directly being donated to small grassroots organizations. So lather on some of this velvety smooth moisturizer to feel amazing inside and out!
8. Caudalie Beauty Elixir: Not only does Caudalie make fantastic skin care products but they also are making a tremendous difference in our environmental sustainability by being a part of the “1% for the Planet” movement and donates 1% of its global sales to NPOs that work to protect the environment!
9. Tatcha Dewy Mist: A moisturizer light enough to be misted over your makeup, to achieve a dewy appearance?! Yes, please!! And, if the dewy appearance isn’t enough to make you want to add this to your cart asap, every purchase made at Tatcha supports a girl’s education.
10. Farmacy Honey Potion: Oh honey – we can’t get enough of this hydrating honey mask from Farmacy! It is seriously so cute, and works wonders! And, every $1 from honey products go to City Growers for the development of their farming education work and their Bee Education program.
11. Karité Shea Butter Hand Creme: Sourced directly from Ghana, this Shea Butter is a dream, and is oh so moisturizing! The three sisters behind this gorgeous product have dedicated their lives to making a difference as part of the Global Shae Alliance, a non-profit organization that is working to provided sustainable practices and standards.
12. Olmsted & Vaux – Eau de parfum: A perfume that smells amazing, is made out of all natural products, and gives back to the community? Seems too good to be true, but Olmsted & Vaux is doing it all. And, we have to admit they are doing an amazing job at it!