You know the girls who always have perfectly shiny hair and polished makeup? The ones who keep tabs on the latest trends or newest products and could have their own youtube channel? Well, these are the presents they will love! We rounded up the best of the best in our gift guide for the beauty enthusiast – an easy way to rose gold hued hair? Yep! Silky smooth, hydrated, clear skin? There’s a mask for that! Plus, some of the top tier tools!
1. Kristen Ess Rose Gold Temporary Hair Tint + Celestial Bobby Pins – Rose gold hair? Yes, please!! Don’t worry this tint is only temporary, but you’ll be wishing it lasted more than 3 washes. With the prettiest shade of pink hair and sparkly bobby pins to pull it back, the recipient of this gift box will turn heads, no doubt.
2. M.A.C. Shiny Pretty Things Nude Lips Goody Bag – Around the holidays, no one does beauty sets like MAC This nude trio, all wrapped up in a metallic silver makeup bag, will make any gal pout – in a good way!
3. Variety Mask & Exfoliating Pad Set – Some beauty gurus swear by a sheet mask a night, so stock up your friend/sister/mom’s supply with this set that can battle any skin concern!
4. Barefoot Blonde Hair Extensions – Who doesn’t want thick, luscious hair?! We’re big fans of Amber Fillerup’s (AKA the braid queen) hair extension line, and now there’s a product for everyone. Whether you want long locks, have a lob you want to be a bit more full, or amp up your pony, BFB is the perfect gift.
5. T3 Featherweight Compact Blow Dryer – A beauty buff always travels with her styling companions, so why not gift her the ultimate blow dryer in the perfect foldable size? It’s small and cute, but mighty too.
6. Slipsilk Scrunchies – Good things come in threes – or, at least that’s the case with this trio of scrunchies that will gently hold your hair back and leave it free of kinks.
7. Donore Lip & Cheek Pod – We live for double duty products, which is why this cute baby pink pod gets an A+ in our book. Donore’s silky smooth solution glides on lips and cheeks in the perfect pink (or nude or berry) shade that makes it the ultimate stocking stuffer.
8. Flawless Hair Remover – Gift the gift of baby smooth skin thanks to our new beauty must have. The Flawless facial hair remover (there’s one for brows too!) gets rid of the peach fuzz in a few painless seconds and allows for smoother skin and easier makeup application. The best part? It’s under 20 bucks!
9. Stackable Makeup Case – From powder to lipstick, she’ll find a place for it in this makeup organizer that can fit every beauty enthusiast’s must haves. Plus, the color is as cute as can be!
10. Rahua Color Full Shampoo & Conditioner – Every beauty enthusiast wants to protect their strands – especially when they spend $$$ getting them the perfect icy hue. The answer? This all natural purple shampoo & conditioner, and the mask too. This set makes for a thoughtful gift she’ll be sure to use over and over again and thank you for always.
11. Drunk Elephant The Big Reveal Kit – Cult favorites from the clean beauty brand that’s developed a cult following? What beauty enthusiast wouldn’t want that?! These products not only come in cute packaging but make your face look as good as – or better than – you feel.
Did any of these make your wish list?! Shop the best gifts under $50 next!