Father’s Day is right around the corner, and if we’re honest, we always have a hard time figuring out what to get Dad. We end up settling for a card and a “love you!” And while that is much appreciated and our dads rarely ask for anything (ever), we want them to feel extra appreciated this Father’s Day. So, we totally created this gift guide full of Father’s Day gifts our dads will love—and use!— for selfish reasons… but think you will find something your dad will love too!
1. Hydroflask 32oz Water Bottle, $39.99 – We’ve never regretted gifting a Hydroflask. Use ’em for wine, water, or whatever his favorite beverage. He’ll carry it all the time and stay hydrated.
2. Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Tim Ferris, $16 – Tim Ferris did the brunt of the work for you. In this collection of tips and tricks from some of the most recognizable and successful figures, your dad will find the inspiration or motivation he’s looking for.
3. Ray-Ban Round Sunglasses, $178 – Give Dad the gift of cool with a classic pair of shades for summer.
4. Rad Dad Short Sleeve Tee, $29 – Maybe he knows or maybe he needs the reminder, either way this Rad Dad shirt is as rad as it says it is, and will make your dad feel it too.
5. Herschel Supply Co. Wheelie Duffle Bag, $190 – Guys love Herschel Supply Co.’s backpacks and duffle bags, and now they have one on wheels! This is ideal for the avid carry-on traveler.
6. Cured Nutrition Full Spectrum Oil, $34.99 & up – Get Dad on the CBD train with Cured Nutrition’s Hemp Oil. Dad always needs to take a load off and there’s nothing more perfect for that than the relaxing, stress relieving effects of their oils.
7. Grid Foam Roller, $26 – Speaking of stress relief, a good foam rolling session for Dad’s sore muscles due to working out or traveling can work wonders. This compact foam roller gets the job done.
8. Dry Farm Wines Membership, $88 & up – Is your dad a wino? If so, a membership to Dry Farm Wines will give him a great assortment of clean and organic wines from small producers around the world. Now, that’s something to cheers to.
9. Still Novel Art Print, $60 & up – For the ultimate personal present, gift the new dad the Signature Art Print from Still Novel. It’s a 16×20 custom print that tells the story of your child’s birthday in a beautiful way that will melt any new dad’s heart.
10. BAEBI INOMI Baby Carrier, $160 – This premium baby carrier is another great gift for a new dad. With innovative features like quilted cooling channels to keep baby cozy and the most pockets of any carrier in the game, dad will surely appreciate it’s functional aspects, but the design is totally dad-appropriate too.
11. Watch Gang, $29.99 & up – This mystery watch club is the ideal gift for the dad who likes to switch out his timepiece with his outfits. There are 3 tiers to choose from featuring watches from both well known and independent brands so he’ll always have something new and exciting to slip on his wrist.
12. Birddogs, $54.95 – For the Gym rat Dad, or just the dad who likes to be comfortable all the time, give a pair of birddogs. If he doesn’t appreciate their comfortable and functional design (which, he will), he’ll be a fan of their hysterical marketing.