Let’s face it, dads can be hard to shop for. We want to give Dad something he’ll use all of the time, but hasn’t already bought for himself. Well, these gadgets, clothes, and experiences that make up our Father’s Day gift guide will do just that!
1. aHead Headphones, $110 – The wireless bluetooth headphones will be game changing for your dad! If he’s still using the pair of earbuds that came with his phone, it’s time for an upgrade. Plus, how cool do these look?
2. Cotton V-Neck, $22 – Don’t underestimate the gift of a plain white tee. Your dad will wear this simple, soft t-shirt all the time.
3. Redwood Candle $30 – Dads like their spaces to smell good too, and this candle has manly man written all over it. It’s woodsy and welcoming, perfect for at home or the office.
4. Beer Tankard, $28 – For the dad who loves to drink beer, we’re pretty sure he’d love drinking it out of a beer tankard even more. They’ll probably also tell you that in the right glass, it tastes better. Dad doesn’t drink beer? This site has a ton of great entertaining options!
5. Leather Coasters, $45 for a set of four – These sleek, geometric coasters are black & leather – what’s not to like?
6. Cole Haan Shoes, $180 – These may be on the pricier side, but we couldn’t help it, they look so dang cool! Plus, dads are all about comfort and these wingtips feature a sporty bottom that’s hard to beat.
7. California Cowboy Hawaiian Shirt, $135 – This isn’t just any Hawaiian shirt. The coolest thing about it is it’s terry cloth lining and waterproof pocket that make it fit for the water. For the adventurous dad whose going fishing, hitting the pool, or out on the lake, it’s the smartest gift. Did we mention there’s also a koozie lined pocket and a bottle opener attached?!
8. Amazon Echo Dot $49.99 – Dads are often good at telling us what to do, so let them divvy out directions to Alexa with the Echo. They can play music, make to-do lists, and mainly get a kick out of it.
9. Sock Club, $36 for 3 months or $12 for a one time shipment – Anyone else’s dad love cool and crazy socks? Never let him be without by gifting him a monthly membership to Sock Club. Plus, the socks are American made and offer some high quality comfort.
10. Peterson Car Museum, $15 per ticket – Give dad the gift of experience at the coolest museum around town (in his eyes). The museum features everything from old world autos to iconic movie machines.