Father’s Day is right around the corner, and if you’re anything like us, this holiday tends to sneak up on us and when dads are tricky to shop for, it’s a double wammy! We put together a Father’s Day gift guide this year that is full of items we think any dad will love and that will hopefully make shopping for dad a little easier!
For the Fit Dad
1. Fitbit: The fit dad loves to keep track of his heart rate, steps, and time all in one. This fitbit does it all
2. Nike Training Hat: This mesh hat is made for working out, golfing, or just a day at the beach. And with summer rolling around, your dad will appreciate how cool it keeps him.
For the Boss Dad
3. Leather Card Case: A super cool card case is perfect for the dad who likes to keep his business cards handy.
4. Fossil Watch: We love the two-tone metal finish combined with the brown leather band on this Fossil watch, and dad will love to wear it to the office.
For the Entertaining Dad
5. Homemade Gin Kit: Dads love to make things on their own, so this craft-your-own-gin kit is a great gift and doubles as an activity you can do together.
6. Custom Glassware: We love that at Uncommon Green you can order glassware etched with your dad’s hometown on it! From pint glasses to coffee mugs, these are great for any dad, especially the entertainer or bartender!
7. Foldable Poker Table: The ultimate gift for the dad who loves to host poker night. Plus, this table folds up and stores easily so mom is happy too 😉
For the New Dad:
8. BOB Duallie Stroller: If you have two little ones, this is the best gift idea for your husband! The double stroller will make their life (and yours!) a lot easier.
9. JJ Cole Diaper Bag: We love this simple grey diaper bag for the new dad – he needs somewhere to stash all the baby items too!