We all have those friends or sisters whose makeup always looks on point, or seem to have a good hair day every day. Well, these are the gifts they will LOVE. Heck, even a novice beauty guru would love to receive anything on this list! From palettes, to holiday sets, to the tools for that enviable look, this gift guide for the beauty buff will gain you a cameo spot on their youtube channel.
1. The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is the Prada of blow dryers. When supersonic is in the title, it’s bound to be incredible, right? In a nutshell, the hair dryer allows for super fast drying, an alternate setting for styling, different magnetic attachments and heat protection technology.
2. The holiday sets from M.A.C. are always something special, but this Nutcracker set of four lipsticks in nude may be our favorite ever! Why choose one pretty shade when you can gift four universally flattering colors all tied up in a pretty package?
3. What does the beauty buff need most? A place to stash all her goodies! This monogram makeup bag is fresh, fun and will always be put to use. Bonus: it’s gold! Double bonus: the tassel pull.
4. Have no fear, the hairbrush of all hairbrushes is here. Ladies, if your beauty buff doesn’t yet own a Wet Brush, you are about to give her her greatest gift. The Wet Brush whips through wet (or dry) hair comfortably and with ease, making tangles yesterday’s problem. Plus it makes hair super shiny and soft.
5. Confession – we love all of Urban Decay’s beauty products. So, when it comes to highlighter it’s no surprise the Afterglow compact is our fave. The glow you get from this shimmery, buildable powder highlighter lasts all day – so you will still have that great glow when the clock strikes midnight! Maybe the beauty buff you gift it to will let you try it on NYE ;).
6. Drybar products are not only phenomenal but fun & cheeky too! Named after traditional cocktails, or in this case a ‘four-pack’ of beer, the beauty buff that appreciates a pun will appreciate this gift. The Four Pack includes four of Drybar’s most coveted sprays: Detox Dry Shampoo, Triple Sec 3-in-1 texturizer, Money Maker Flexible Hold Hairspray, and Sparkling Soda Shine Mist. This way, they can get the best in one all-tied-up gift.
7. What beauty buff wouldn’t love new makeup brushes? The cuter the better! Plus, this Sonia Kashuk holiday brush set is only $29.99.
8. Have you seen this palette yet?! The Too Faced Peach Palette sold out everywhere after its release, but the good news is, it’s restocking everywhere on December 15! Gift the most coveted eye palette out there (that even smells like peaches!) to surely top any beauty lover’s favorite gift list.
9. This T3 Whirl Trio Styling Wand is the curling iron everyone wants. Us included! With 5 interchangeable barrels it eliminates the need for more than one curling iron. Goodbye tangled cords and full drawers! This way, whatever type of curl or look you are going for, is achievable in one beautiful wand. Yes, beautiful – it’s rose gold and white!
10. Any hair pro knows, once you try Oribe Texturizing spray, you won’t want to use anything else! This is the one product the beauty buff needs in her hair bag of tricks. It brings hair to life, giving it volume and pretty texture that’s still touchable and soft.
11. Finally, for the beauty buff who has way too much nail polish, this Acrylic Nail Stadium is the perfect present. She’ll thank you for this new (and pretty) way to organize, making it easier to pick the perfect shade.