As big fans of our own mamas and eternally grateful for all the love and hard work they pour out, we are always excited to give something back to them – especially on Mother’s Day. This year, our Mother’s Day gift guide features a bit of everything. There is something for the mom who loves to cook, write, do yoga, or take a bubble bath + more. We know your mom doesn’t fall into just one category so hopefully one or two of these heart-warming gifts are just right.
1. Custom stationery: Personalized stationery is a simple yet super thoughtful gift for mom! If she’s always writing notes, making lists, or sending mail, she’ll love having a beautiful set from Minted to do so on.
2. BOXFOX Gift Box: This ‘Do not disturb’ box is filled with everything meant to help your mom relax and indulge a little! What mom wouldn’t love it?! We also love the ‘In Her Bag’ box thanks to its everyday essentials in the sweetest nude & blush tones. Better yet, gift your mama a box for free by participating in BOXFOX’s #wordtomymother campaign. More details here.
3. Rosa Hydration Mask: If you’re looking for a more affordable way to give your mom that spa-day feel, this Mint Skin mask will do the trick! Its all natural formula uses rosehip oil to hydrate the skin and make mom feel like she just had a facial worth a million bucks ;). Tack on the rosa hydration oil in this set for extra brownie points.
4. Baby Boy Bakery Mother’s Day Gift Box: One of our favorite mamas created this gift box with Gratitude Collaborative for moms specifically. It takes one to know one right?! The box features beauty products, a yummy fudge, and a limited gold Mother’s Day necklace designed by Jacqui Saldana herself. AND it gives back! This box alone provides 50 meals to kids in the U.S.A.
5. Baking Box: Miss Jones Baking Co. created the perfect Mother-kid bonding moment with fun and yummy baking boxes! They have everything needed for a batch of cookies, or two. Plus, it comes with a dose of quality time ;).
6. Yoga Mat: But not just any yoga mat! These fun graphic prints and sunset inspired mats from Yoga Design Lab are fun, affordable, and high quality. We particularly love the combo mat, made absorbent so you don’t also have to bring a yoga towel. That’s one less thing mom has to remember!
7. Smarthub precision cooker: For the mom who loves to cook, (or likes making easy meals!) you can’t go wrong with this precision cooker. She’ll love the various ways she can use it; to make yogurt, infusions, soups, or like a typical slow-cooker. The high quality cooker does come with a price tag but lucky for you, you can take 15% off with the code “Hubspire”. So, what are you waiting for?!
8. Life Proper Satchel: If your mom has ever looked for the perfect carryall or laptop tote, this is it! We love this chic black leather bag and know mom will too! She already has the perfect tote? Well then, the laptop sleeve is a sure bet!
We want to hear your best gift ideas too! What are you gifting your mom this Mother’s Day? Tell us in the comments.