Who’s ready for a simple and cute kids DIY!? The fabulous ladies over at Small Fry Blog came up with this fun activity that will make your little’s bedroom or playroom one of a kind!
Everyone loves feeling special and what better way to put a personal touch on a room than with a personalized pillow! Follow the instructions below to make their easy and oh so cute initial pillow!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Pillow case
- Spray Adhesive
- Freezer paper
- Optional: Embroidery floss and a needle
To affix the felt letters here’s what you’ll do:
- Pick a font, we used a bolded Helvetica.
- For a 20×20 cover, each letter was 450 point font taking up most of a single page. We printed an uppercase and lowercase of each letter.
- Using the printed paper as your guide, place it on top of the sheet of felt and cut around it.
- Once your letter is cut out, use spray adhesive to affix it.
Tip: If you want the edges to be extra secure, you can use embroidery floss around the edges!
Pretty simple, right!? In under an hour you can add a little something for your kid’s room or family’s living room that is one of a kind!