Ok, here it is. The all inclusive, gift guide for Dad, because we know it is oh-s0 hard to buy for boys! Especially, when you want to get Dad the perfect thing to make him feel loved and appreciated on Father’s Day. We know they always say they don’t need anything, but that won’t keep us from gifting them something anyways, and this Father’s Day gift guide will make sure they love it, no matter what they’re into!
For the Dad who loves gadgets, you can’t go wrong with:
- Doesn’t everyone need a Waterproof iPhone case ?
- A really good looking Nixon Watch
- Gadget Gripper – trust us it’s cool
- A Leather Camera Bag (oh you fancy huh)
The Dad who loves being active needs:
- Fitbit Flex (even the name is manly!)
- A nice neutral Gym Bag
- Bluetooth Earbuds so there’s no extra cords to manage!
- An Arm band to hold his ipod or phone
- GoPro Video Camera to document is super sick activities
- A muscle enhancing Workout Shirt (ok we may be kidding 😉
- Running Shoes
For the Dad who loves grilling, he can’t say no to:
- A grill tool kit that has literally everything he needs
- A flame colored barbeque pot
- Specialty BBQ sauce (emphasis on the specialty)
- A custom cutting board to make him feel like a chef
- Novelty Napkins
- A very manly apron
For the Dad who loves traveling, surprise him with:
- A necessary iPad Case
- A Duffel Bag (is it just the ones we know or do men prefer carrying duffels to suitcases?)
- Custom passport holder for the jet-setter
- This leather toiletries case
- OR … A weekend getaway!! Hotel Milo in Santa Barbara or Hotel Terra in Jackson Hole are two of our faves!!