Can you believe it’s already time for back to school?! It’s always hectic preparing to send the kiddos off to another school year. So we wanted to help you gather the necessities as well as a few just-for-fun items your kids will love. These back to school essentials will ensure both your kids and you are prepped for the new year!
1. Mini Backpack – First things first – you’re little one needs a backpack! And these mini backpacks are not only the perfect size for their essentials but also so dang cute!
2. Animal Backpacks – These zoo character backpacks are great for the kids that are a little bit older and can carry a bigger bag. They’ll love the fun animals they are made to look like!
4. Name Bubbles – A key piece of advice we’ve learned again and again is to label everything. These name bubbles come in all shapes and sizes and cute designs. So your little girl with the unicorn backpack can have matching name labels too :).
5. Pencil Pack – This set is perfect for your little ones who have markers, colored pencils, and a pencil pouch on their list. It all comes together in one cute package complete with a bag tag.
6. Stainless Steel Sippy Cups – These sippy cups are perfect for on-the-go! They don’t spill and the stainless steel cup keeps water cold all day so your babes can stay hydrated.
7. Hand Sanitizer – This travel size hand sanitizer is organic and great to throw in your child’s backpack to ward of germs.
8. Lip Balm – We love throwing in “treats” to amp up excitement about back to school and this organic lip balm is a both fun and useful!
9. Backpack Pouch – For older kids who carry a phone or other tech to school, this clackit backpack addition goes right onto the strap for easy access and safe keeping. And for the little ones its great for storing snacks and water bottles.
What are your must haves for back to school?