We have got the PERFECT Baby Shower DIY for those of you planning a blue or pink bash for a momma-to-be! These super cute cupcake push pops make for a creative dessert display or just a fun (and punny!) treat. Because we know you’re probably serving up sweets anyways, why not add a little flair to it and impress all the baby shower guests with these “ready to POP” cupcake holders?! Here’s how:
What You Need:
Paper cups (we chose blue to go with the theme)
Striped Straws – to make them all the more colorful
Our Punny “POP” Decals
Glue Dots/Glue Stick
1. Cut out the decals! Easy as pie right?!
2. Punch a hole in the bottom of the paper cups with scissors. Make sure this hole is just big enough to squeeze the straw through and not to big so it slides easily.
3. Use glue dots to adhere the decals to the cups, smack dab in the middle!
(So bright and fun!)
4. Slip your straw through the cup about half way.
5. Once your cupcakes are baked and topped with sprinkles, carefully poke the straw through the bottom and secure the cupcake on the straw. We advise using smaller cupcakes so they aren’t too heavy!
Now your cupcakes are ready to POP just like the guest of honor ;). Hand them out and let everyone enjoy this fun dessert!