The holidays are FULL of fun activities, parties, and treats, which is part of the reason this season is so great! We love celebrating all December long by packing our schedules with cozy, Christmassy, and sweet things. So grab a friend, family member, or beaux and check off these 25 things to do this holiday season!
1. Attend a tree lighting!
2. Make & decorate holiday cookies, then take them to your neighbor!
3. Take a Cooking Class with Mom.
4. Bust out your favorite boy band/90’s pop star christmas albums (*NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Christina Aguilera, Britney to name a few!)
5. Fill thermoses with hot cocoa or cider and drive around looking at Christmas lights.
6. Host a Christmas PJ Exchange.
7. Cut down a tree with your family or friends.
9. Give away 10 things you no longer need and donate them to a local shelter.
10. Have an Ice Skating date night.
11. Make and enjoy mulled wine.
12. Visit a ‘Santa Clause Lane’ or nearby neighborhood known for their Christmas lights. Our SoCal favorites include Sleepy Hollow in South Torrance and the Newport Harbor boat parade.
13. Try a new pie recipe. These mini cranberry pies are calling our name!
14. DIY an Advent Calendar.
15. Give a child in need a gift this season. You can find a local program through Salvation Army or a local church.
16. Build and decorate a gingerbread house.
17. Start a new holiday tradition with your kids. We love these ideas.
18. Cuddle Up and Watch ‘A Christmas Story’, ‘The Holiday’, ‘Love Actually’, or ‘While You Were Sleeping’ (or invite your friends over and watch them all! :))
19. Travel Somewhere with snow!
20. Get all your gals together, put on the aforementioned holiday tunes, and have a gift wrapping party!
21. Attend a local Christmas play or rendition of The Nutcracker ballet.
22. Make a holiday wreath for your front door.
23. Try a new festive beauty look.
24. Take family photos at a Christmas Tree Farm.
25. Set out milk and cookies for Santa!
What are your favorite holiday activities?