Happy Thanksgiving from all of us here at Be Inspired PR!! From our relaunch and brand new shop to our expanding family, we all have so much to be thankful for! We seriously can’t wait to spend this time with our loved ones :) The four of us came up with our own lists of things that we are grateful for, but I think we can all agree on one thing… we are grateful for YOU. Our followers! Thanks for staying with us every step of the way, and we hope you will continue to do so!
Go on… eat, be merry and gear up for some holiday shopping!
Be Prepared to Be Inspired…
Leila is thankful for…
- Growth- What a year of growth and grace that has come my way this year. My husband Tony is my favorite person and without him, I don’t know where I would be. We are excited to be growing our family – our baby girl coming early next year. Our company has expanded in ways I could only dream, with our staff, new big ocean view office, online shop, and our consulting program which is now one of the most popular facets to what we offer at Be Inspired PR. We have been more then blessed.
- Gratitude – I am inspired by and touched by the kindness of others. The simple words of thank you and how I have been able to impact someone else’s life no matter how big or small: an encouraging phone call or email, a press opportunity, mentorship, friendship etc.. Those that say thank you to me – move me beyond words. I am so thankful for them.
- Family – Where would any of us be without them? Mine are my parents, my husband, brothers and sisters, baby on the way and dog Marlo and encompass so much more… the family of those that work with me here at Be Inspired: Ashley, Courtney, Lisl, Anthony and the assistants we have had along the way. To all the vendors who are apart of Be Inspired Network, clients who trust me, and those who value my time and hire us for consulting. YOU make the day to day worth it. Thank you!
- Time to Refresh and Renew – I can’t say enough of how grateful I am to have down time to reflect and refresh. To rest and travel to amazing places and take time to decompress. My heart and soul are recharged and God helps me to re-adjust once again so I can receive love and give to others as openly and genuinely as I can.
Ashley is thankful for…
- My husband – after a year and a half of marriage, I still love that guy like crazy! He’s my biggest supporter, confidant, travel buddy sous-chef, tech expert and best friend.
- Family – cliché, I know :) but I’m incredibly close with my family and so thankful for each of them – my parents, brother, cousins, grandmas, aunts and uncles alike! They have been wonderful examples for me in life, in marriage and in learning to love more selflessly.
- Troops – my brother served in Afghanistan this year, and was awarded a Purple Heart after his vehicle was hit by an IED. I also had 2 cousins serve in Iraq and Afghanistan. These experiences have given me a newfound and genuine appreciation for our military members and their families who sacrifice SO much.
- My job – I feel incredibly blessed to have a job in a time when so many are struggling, let alone a job I love with co-workers I adore. We’re very much a team here at Be Inspired, and I feel blessed to be a part of it.
- Friends – my core group of friends are a gift from God. They challenge me to look at things from a different perspective and keep me accountable. So grateful to have friends that I can look up to!
Courtney is thankful for…
- My education – As I look forward to graduating from UCLA in a few short months, I am extremely grateful for the education I have received there. It has been a period in my life where I have learned so much and made so many memories that I will cherish forever.
- Family – I am so grateful to have a loving, passionate, encouraging family that I can truly count as friends as well as relatives. The older I get, the more I learn to appreciate the comfort and safety I feel when I visit home.
- Laughter – Those who know the real Courtney know that I come with a unique, loud, and obnoxious laugh…but they also know that it’s truly one of my favorite things! I am so thankful for the joy that comes with laughing and the people in my life who cause that laughter.
- My job – Graduating from college with a job these days is a blessing in itself but having one that I truly love going to every day is something I am so thankful for. Not only am I thankful for the work itself but I am thankful for the wonderful people I get to work with as well. I love my Be Inspired family :)
- Technology – Social media is obviously a huge part of my job but this year I am especially thankful for its role in helping me stay in touch. Between a long distance relationship and friends scattered all over the globe, I don’t know where I would be without technology like Skype, FaceTime, and Instagram!
Lisl is thankful for…
- Family – Living across the country from my parents is definitely difficult as a new graduate, but I am so thankful for their undying support all love. My aunt here in Southern California has supported me since before day one and I know my parents + brother on the East Coast are always one phone call away. I’m happy they had faith in me returning here all on my own!
- My job – I am so grateful to have landed job right out of college!! It’s definitely scary navigating the ‘real world’ after college, but I have adjusted thanks to my awesome Be Inspired family!
- Good health – With the seasons changing (or not so much here in Southern California!!) I am thankful for good health and wellness. I strive to stick with healthy habits and be as active as possible!
- Saturday mornings – They are meant for catching up on sleep, brunches with your loved ones, trips to the movies and exploring. What more could you possibly ask for?!
- Hard-copy books + magazines – These days, everything is digital! I still love the feeling of holding/flipping through my favorite books and magazines. It’s the simple things :)